ALDO Wishlist & Win a £500 Giftcard for ALDO

April 24, 2016
Shoes and Handbags are my thing, Always have been and probably always will be. My dream is to have a closet like Carrie Bradshaw with them all lined up (colour coordinated, obviously!) on shelves. Especially when it comes to the Summer season’s I love buying different pairs of sandals and ballet flats. Who else has been loving lace-up’s recently? ALDO have just launched an insanely good competition to win a £500 gift card to spend on lot’s of pairs of new shoes like the ones I am completely lusting after below! Also, you get sent a voucher of up to £25 off your next order when entering!
To be in with a chance of winning this fab prize, enter here!

Win ALDO Shoes - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

UNELILIAN // TERRI // ELYLIA // NEILA // ASILAVIA // ERYDE // MIRAYNNA // ALERIEN // LEGALINI

Let me know what pairs you would buy if you won and are you a shopaholic like me?

15 responses to “ALDO Wishlist & Win a £500 Giftcard for ALDO”

1. Emily Thorpe says:

Oh my gosh, those shoes! If only I could walk a bit better in heels…

Musings & More

2. I want them all ahha, need to win the gift card! x
    Freyas Fashion Chapter

3. Ooooh fab picks!!! And what a great competition – it sounds win win if you get £25 off just for entering ?

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN HQ x

4. Sarah Ebner says:

I love those pink ones, but I'm not sure I could manage going very far in them!

5. Dagmara K says:

Like almost every women I love shoes and bags but I'm not crazy about them, I'm happy with a few pair of shoes for ever season and a few bags, haha! I could spend all my money on makeup though, lol! Having said that, all those high heels you showed us are beautiful and if I could, I would buy them today. x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

6. yuliya says:

Your selection is so awesome, I love it x

7. Kelly Doe says:

Ahhhh I love their shoes.. I've been eyeing a pair for quite some time now, but I don't really want to spend too much money 😀 I tried to enter the competition, but I guess it's not available in Croatia :/ My fav from your wishlist is the colourful pair.. stunning! xx

8. Nina Kobi says:

Great selection, love the nude sandals. xx
    Nina

9. Adrika says:

sounds great !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

10. Yuka says:

Carrie Bradshaw definitely had the best shoes! I can totally see her in all of these.. well maybe except the flats lol

11. Parie Joshi says:

OOOOh shoes, glorious shoes!

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

12. awhite says:

Loving these killer shoe picks!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

13. Alina Bostan says:

All always have such a gorgeous collection of shoes and I also love their accessories especially the bags x

Beauty with charm