Event: Spring at Lush, York

March 21, 2016

Spring has officially sprung at Lush! I was lucky enough to be invited down to the Lush store in York to explore their new Spring collections and have a little play about with what’s new in store. It was absolutely lovely to meet some new bloggers from the area and also as I have an unhealthy obsession with Lush, I was in my element.

The team at the York store were absolutely lovely and put on a great event with food, drink, fun and games. Throughout the evening, demonstrations on all the new products took place and we covered most of the new products. The new Spring launch brings lot’s of new exciting products specific for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Easter. I thought I would go over some of the products I am seriously excited about and definitely worth picking up!

The Bunch of Carrots Bubble Bars are just a stroke of genius, they are so cute and just a brilliant product for Spring.  These can be used by swishing them under a running tap to create bubbles in your bath and with lemon and grapefruit oil, they smell divine.

I absolutely love the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb and although I love the Bunch of Carrots for the fun factor I think this is my favourite product from the Spring collection. Why? Well,

this bath bomb smells EXACTLY like the oh-so-famous Snow Fairy Show Gel (Chrismas Exclusive) which is my all time favourite Lush product. I will certainly be stocking up with the Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb.

I have to mention the Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar, This is no longer available which is such a shame as It was actually a Valentine’s Day exclusive and I managed to pick up one of the last ones in-store. For all the tea lovers, there is Flowering Tea Bubble Bar which can be used a few times and you can turn you bath into a giant cup of tea. Another really fun Bubble Bar is the Ladybird which is not only cute but smells lovely with hints of peppermint and floral notes.

There’s lot’s of other new products in store at the moment and you can check out the Mother’s Day products here and the Easter products here. A big thank you to Lush for inviting me along and giving me a lovely goody bag! Let me know if you have tried any of the new Spring products.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

9 responses to “Event: Spring at Lush, York”

1. Jalisa G says:

You know, I've never tried any of Lush's products, I know, crazy! I'm always hearing everyone rave about their bath bombs and I always admire how pretty they look, but always forget to go and pick some up! Thanks for sharing a recap from the event, I know you must have had a wonderful time! I'll have to remember to check these out 🙂 I hope you're having a great start to your week so far, beautiful!

XO,

Jalisa

2. Lauren Powers says:

Oh I NEEEED to try the carrots!!!

Lauren x

3. So many gorgeous products! I love Lush events : ) xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

4. Sam says:

As always Lush products look amazing and so colourful. I've got a Golden egg I'm saving for the Easter weekend. I recently did a review of the Unicorn horn, shame it's a limited edition product. =^-^=

Sam | Momentarily Dreaming

5. FashionRadi says:

Sounds like the perfect event for a Lush lover. Love all the photos and their products are amazing, my favorite!
    I just followed your blog. Please follow me as well. Would love to stay in touch 🙂
    Happy Day!

6. I absolutely love the Spring products at Lush, I picked up some of their Easter bath bombs recently and I love them especially Fluffy Egg!

Lauren Ashleigh xx

7. Margot says:

Wooow.
    This spring collection for spring is so cute ! I love it.
    Xx,
    Margot

8. Emily says:

The carrot bubble bars look so cute! I never buy anything from Lush unless it's Christmas and I'm not really sure why haha! But I love the look of the carrot bubble bar.

Emily // Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

xx

9. The bunch of carrots are so cute! I didn't get anything from the Spring collection this year – I'm still using up my stash from Christmas! Haha.

Nicole | nicolelaurenblake.co.uk