Fashion: Knitwear & Over The Knee Boots

December 21, 2015
Happy Christmas Week! I can’t believe it’s nearly the end of 2015, how time flies! Today’s outfit post is one of my favourite looks for Autumn/Winter. I am currently obbsessed with these over the knee boots which I had been looking at in New Look for the past coupe of weeks but I actually spotted them on Amazon of all places for only £26.99 down from £29.99. I had never thought to look for fashion items on Amazon to be honest, It was mainly my go-to place for Books and DVD’s but it’s actually worth a look! I paired the boots with my faux fur gilet from Zara and a knitted jumper from Oasis at House of Fraser. I’ve never really been into my knitwear but this season I have and House of Fraser have a great selection here

Black Knitted Jumper* – Oasis at House of Fraser

Faux Fur Gilet – Zara

Jeans – Zara

Over the Knee Boots – New Look on Amazon

Bag – Michael Kors (Similar)

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

7 responses to “Fashion: Knitwear & Over The Knee Boots”

1. ravenlocks says:

Gorgeous vest and boots! You look so glamorous and chic <3

xo Azu

2. Lauren Powers says:

These boots are gorgeous and so cheap. I really want some but not sure whether they would suit me as I have such tiny legs

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

3. These boots are such a bargain! Love the splash of colour too. 🙂

T xx

4. Caroline says:

Fab winter outfit. Those boots are lovely and what a great find! I'd never look on Amazon for fashion bits.. Like you, it's my go to for books and also toys for the toddler!
    You are totally giving me bag envy though Rachel.. First the Lulu clutch, now this MK!..

Caroline.x

5. Robyn Taylor says:

Love this outfit, the pink bag is adorable!

Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

6. Sophie Blumenthal says:

I wisssh I could rock over the knee boots like you, looking amazing.

Sophie x

7. NIKY J says:

Great look, I love how the bag adds a pop of colour to this outfit.