Fashion: Debenhams AW15 Press Day

May 30, 2015
On Thursday, Alex and I made a little trip to London for the Debenhams AW15 Press Day. Debenhams is one of my favourites to see what is coming up in their designer collections as they have such variety of talent . Once we arrived at the venue, we was greeted by an army of mannequins sporting next seasons hottest looks by each designer at Debenhams.
There was many coats and jackets that stood out for me, especially from the Henry Holland collection which also had some amazing fun accessories. Another favourite of mine was the bold sixties prints seen in the Principles by Ben Di Lisi collection, the red and navy palazoo pants need to be mine next season!
As always the Jenny Packham collection was absolutly stunning, I am a sucker for embellished glamorous dresses. I love that such high end designers such as Jenny Packham, Preen and Todd Lynn have affordable collections at Debenhams and next seasons are one’s to watch.

Debenhams AW14 collection

Debenhams AW14 collection

Debenhams AW14 Henry Holland collection

Debenhams AW14 collection Jenny Packham

Debenhams AW14 collection

Debenhams AW14 collection

Debenhams AW14 collection

I also saw a few pieces from the upcoming Home collections which were all beautiful. A pink flamingo lamp really caught my eye. Another thing to look out for is that there is some new designers coming soon which is super exciting!

Do you shop at Debenhams? Who is your favourite designer at Debenehams?

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

16 responses to “Fashion: Debenhams AW15 Press Day”

1. Mummy3+1dog says:

such beautiful things, I love montary in debenhams.

2. Aww nice, the orangey/rust colour is very on trend right now! I don't shop at Debenhams that much but I'm a sucker for the Floozie bras! x

Stephanie | ouistephanie.com

3. Sam says:

The striped furry scarf in the first photo is amazing! 😀

Click Momentarily Dreaming

4. Winscribbles says:

aww how exciting! 😀

xoxo
    xx

5. Preen has a range at Debs!? Whhhaaaat! I love that orange frock. I still shop there. 🙂

Tara x

6. Maeva says:

Amazing dark pieces on the 1st pic! Also great collection 😉

Trend-Mae

7. Alice Young says:

All the collections look amazing, I love the look of all the bags!

8. Emerald Dove says:

Looks like they are going to have some stunning items in! This has made me really start looking forward to autumn despite the fact that we haven't even had summer yet, haha. 🙂
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

9. Nora Wears says:

Looks like theres going to be amazing things coming in soon!

10. Jenny says:

Great post and I just love that suede dress <3

11. Nina Kobi says:

Beautiful collection. Love the dresses and bags. xx

Nina

12. Danielle says:

looks like a cool event and the collections looks lovely 🙂

danielle x

13. currys uk says:

Excellent article. I certainly love this site. Keep it up!