MTV Video Music Awards!

August 26, 2013
Hi Guys, If you’ve been reading my blog for a long time you’ll know I’m a sucker for a good red-carpet look! Last night was the MTV Video Music Awards held in Brooklyn, New York and all the top stars were there from Katy Perry, One Direction, Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift. There’s always some insane outfits on the red-carpet and always a lot of underwear and skin showing.. especially if Miley Cyrus is involved. I decided to pick a couple of my favourite looks from the evening!

Taylor Swift in Herve Leger // Selena Gomez in Versace // Katy Perry in Emanuel Ungaro // Ellie Goulding in Furne One Amato // Joan Smalls in Viktor & Rolf // Allison Williams in Valentino
I’ve had to spend the day in bed today as I’ve not been well. What a lovely way to spend the Bank Holiday but I’m going to watch the VMA’s now and catch up what happened with all the performances! I’ll also be announcing the Michael Kors giveaway soon!

18 responses to “MTV Video Music Awards!”

1. Justine J says:

I love Taylor's and Selena's dresses! They looked amazing xx

2. Taylor Swift looks amazing, so sophisticated!! x
    Freya's Fashion Chapter

3. Fran Leanne says:

Ellie Goulding doing Britain proud!! 🙂

x

4. Belle Bolton says:

I am completely in love with Taylor Swift, her dress is so simple but so effective. She is the standout for me!

Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

5. Lamey X says:

Love taylor swift's dress – so elegant!

6. Emily Watt says:

They all look so stunning, I was watching the VMA's all of yesterday, just to see the wonderful dresses they were all wearing. Selena Gomez looked gorgeous!
    xox

7. stunning photos! 🙂 I love selena's x
    HerNameIsTrina

8. I love Allison Williams classy look. And Selena Gomez's dress is so unique and fun! There was some cool looks at the VMA's! <3

toni

9. I don't like Taylor Swift but she does look amazing! Thought Ellie Goulding looked fab too! Love this post 🙂 I love looking at people's red carpet outfits 🙂

Now following on bloglovin xx

10. selena gomez looked incredible!

new follower!

afashionfix.co.uk

11. I love Selena Gomez and Taylor Swifts outfits! Omg mileys outfit defiantly showed alot of skin! :O
    Sofia x

12. Jeeda says:

Taylor swift and selena gomez looked great. Miley's outfit was definitely a miss

13. Bunny. I ♡ says:

I love selenas outfit she looks gorgeous, miley's outfit was shocking ha xx

~ VISUALCANDY INC

14. Stephanie says:

I loved Ellie Goulding's outfit <3 x

15. AJ says:

I wasn't super impressed with any, I think because some were just too werid to think about anything else… aka Miley! lol

16. Selena's dress was definitely my favourite! Hope you're all better now.

Tara xo

17. Selena Gomez was defo best dressed for me – I think I have a slight girl crush on her now!
    Saadiya x