Lanzarote

July 14, 2013
As some of you may know, I’ve just got back from a lovely holiday in Lanzarote with my Mum. We stayed in a hotel just off the main strip in Puerto Del Carmen, the location was fab. It was a pretty lazy holiday, although we went on day trips to Fuertoventura & Playa Blanca Market. I thought i would share a couple of snaps from my travels!

Playa Blanca Beach

I’m a little tea pot pose

Hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend and don’t forget to enter my big summer giveaway!

9 responses to “Lanzarote”

1. Heidi-likes says:

Ooh looks amazing, hope you had a great time! X

2. Lucy Cole says:

It's weird looking at these because I've been on holiday for Lanzarote for the last 3 years and I'm going again in Augusr and I've walked along these places so many times! It's a gorgeous place x

Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

3. Justine J says:

Looks like you had a lovely time! Great photos xx

4. I went last year and loved it! Hoping I can get a last minute deal to go again next month. Gorgeous snaps!

Tara
    xoxo

5. Leah R. says:

looks like you had a great time! love the photography x

6. Riza A says:

awww.. the scenery is so relaxing. i love the captures too!

♡,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

7. Thi Lan says:

the place is very nice *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

8. ahhh looks lovely!!

Don't know what to wear?
    Stop by to get some outfit ideass straight from the UK high street!

xoxo