Tartan Leather.

January 23, 2013
Be aware of the awful photo’s, I’m not keen on these.. My face just was not happy aha. So I’m back in Birmingham after been at home ill for a week and i’m feeling much better. The snow is becoming a bit of a joke, as we speak it’s like Antarctica outside. I’m just about to go see Monsters Inc. in 3D which is very exciting and then eat crazy amount of chicken at Nandos!

Shirt – Hollister
Skirt – H&M
Belt – Moschino
Jacket – Zara
Scarf – Hollister
Shoes – Converse
Handbag – Primark
XOXOXO

14 responses to “Tartan Leather.”

1. Gemma Talbot says:

I love this combo. I want your Moschino belt. Where did you buy it from? I have been hunting one down for ages x

• Rachel. says:

My Grandma bought it about 10 years ago and she didn't ever wear it so it got passed down. I've seen alot on Ebay but at really expensive prices! xo

2. Jessica says:

love the tartan button up!

jessica

3. The Love Hanger says:

We wanted to take my son to see Monsters Inc. in 3D but we never did. I love that movie. 🙂 And I love your jacket! It's so cute and looks so warm! <3

toni

4. Kate L. says:

Awesome jacket!

FASHION CAT

5. I love Tartan and leather 🙂 Great combination, the belt really brings it together!!

6. Lela says:

You look great! Tartan and leather is flawless 🙂

xo,
    Lela – http://www.LelaLONDON.com

7. mintyessence says:

The weather has been a bit :0 but love the outfit especially the belt!

8. I love so many aspects of this outfit. The purse and skirt are so perfect, you look great 🙂