With only 4 days to go, I’m only a little bit late with my Christmas Wishlist. I’m not really expecting anything this year as I’ve reached that age where I’m expecting practical things. I still thought I would do a little wishlist just in case Santa did want to pay me a visit this Christmas.
2. “We had the time of our lives” Photo Album from Urban Outfitters. £18
3. Soap & Glory, Best of All Giftset from Boots £60, although in-store it was £27 the other day!
4. Embellished Black Topshop Shorts – They have been in the front of the Bullring store for about 4 weeks and I ALWAYS just go over and stare at them. £50
5. Markus Lupfer ‘Hollywood’ Jumper – SO CUTE! Maybe a little outside of Santa’s price range though. £274
6. Audrey Hepburn inspired Eyemask from Urban Outfitters! Love that it’s called the ‘Golightly eyemask’ – £8
10. Cute Kitty Glitter Ballet Flats from Accessorize. I’ve also had my eye on these for a while and they are now in the sale for £13 and I’m praying they are in stock when I go to Leeds sales shopping next week!