Fashion: Springtime Sadness with George at Asda

March 9, 2015
As the weather is supposedly improving this weekend, It may be the time to think about ditching the chunky knits and grabbing out the florals. I may be getting ahead of myself but last week George at Asda sent over a couple of pieces from their new SS15 collection and I’ve been styling them into my wardrobe.

I’ve been obsessed with this wrap blouse which is only £12! As it’s long sleeved it’s perfect for the transition between Winter and Spring. I paired the blouse with my suede DUO Boots which I have also been obsessed with this season, they seriously haven’t left my feet!

Floral Blouse* – George at Asda

Jeans – Primark (Similar)

Boots* – DUO

Hat – Bershaka (Similar)

Watch – Michael Kors

Bag – Topshop

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

11 responses to “Fashion: Springtime Sadness with George at Asda”

1. Sophie Blumenthal says:

That blouse is so nice!

Sophie x

2. Lizzie Schofield says:

This shirt is lovely so perfect for Spring!

3. Gemma Magpie says:

Those boots are amazing! I've been hunting down some over the knee boots xx

Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

4. Sophie says:

The pattern on that shirt is gorgeous. So perfect for the warm weather we seem to be having!
    Sophie
    x

5. Nisha Patel says:

That blouse is so pretty, perfect colours for spring. I love your blog header and layout too! x

HOW I WEAR | A Manchester Style & Beauty Blog

6. I love that blouse, Its perfect for me as I like to cover my arms. The hat is pretty nifty too!

Rachel xx

booklovercompetitionaddict.blogspot.com

7. Eloise says:

As if that blouse was only £12, it looks gorgeous! xx

8. I love your outfit! I wouldn't have thought to put the pieces together but it so does work. 🙂
    I can't stop 'pretend shopping'. I just put tons of stuff in my online baskets and then wistfully stare at the screen!
    🙂 x

9. SO shocked that blouse is from Asda! The print is so pretty.

Tara x