Fashion: Best Looks from the Golden Globes 2016

January 11, 2016
It was the Golden Globes last night, which kicked off award season in Hollywood so I naturally had to do my annual Best Dressed blogpost. I absolutely love seeing what everyone is wearing on the red carpet and I am even catching up with E! Live From The Red Carpet as I write this.

If you look through my past Best Dressed round-up posts (here), you’ll see how I am a massive fan of a gorgeous ethereal princess style gowns. My Best Dressed this year has to be Lily James in Marchesa, she looked amazing. I also loved Rosie Huntington-Whitley’s gorgeous Versace slinky gold number and Olivia Wilde’s burgundy halter-neck gown has really grown on me!

Kate Bosworth in Dolce & Gabbana // Corrine Fox // Lily James in Marchesa // Rosie Huntington-Whitely in custom-made Atelier Versace // Kylie Jenner in Labourjoisie (at the InStyle after-party) // Georgina Chapman in Marchesa

Zendaya in Marchesa // Olivia Wilde in Michael Kors // Taylor Schilling in custom made Thakoon // Nicole Scherzinger // Jenna Dewan-Tatum in Zuhair Murad // Jennifer Lawrence in Dior

I’d love to know which look what your favourite, Let me know in the comments!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

7 responses to “Fashion: Best Looks from the Golden Globes 2016”

1. Lauren Powers says:

Rosie HW's dress is absolutely gorgeous

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

2. Jayne Emma says:

Lily James, Rosie, Zendaya and Olivia Wilde were by far my favourites, their gowns were just so stunning and I adore how none of them were too garish, I'm so excited for the rest of awards season now! x

3. I don't know who Corrine Fox is but her dress is my fave by far! So beautiful.

T x

4. Panty Buns says:

My favourites out of these lovely creations are the gown Corrine Fox wore and the Marchesa gown Zendaya wore.

5. Rachel says:

omg how amazing did rosie huntington-whiteley look?! Thanks for stopping by my blog, loving yours – now following!

rachel

6. Rachel says:

rachel

7. Emily Jayne Phillips says:

Loved Lily James too – although I actually loved a couple that made it onto lots of worst dressed lists, loved Cate Blanchett in pink Givenchy tassels, and also Portia Doubleday's disco ball frock!