Celebrity Spotting at Burberry Prorsum S/S14

September 24, 2013
Last Monday i popped over to Kensington Gardens in the pouring rain to see if there was a hoopla circus around the Burberry show and maybe hoping to spot Anna Wintour. Little did i know i would see her and so many more! When we got there the heavens opened and there was only about 20 other people waiting about and within been there a couple of minutes the screams start and Harry Styles himself gets out of a car and walks past us! I stayed there for about an hour and thank god the rain stopped. I saw Anna Wintour which was amazing, she even smiled and waved whilst looking perfect with her pristinely groomed bob. Sienna Miller and Naomie Harris looked insanely beautiful and Poppy Delevingne came running through minutes before the show started. Alexa looked perfect in a leopard print coat which is on my want-list and Olivia Palermo seemed lovely waving to everyone too!

I had a fab afternoon of celebrity spotting despite getting abuse from paparazzi for wearing a hat. Some of them were obviously there because they didn’t have official passes and they seemed like vile people. I wanted to post this asap because i was so excited about it, I’ll be doing posts from LFW, Paris and Disneyland for the rest of the week!

Have you entered my NUXE and Real Techniques Giveaway?!
Also don’t forget to LIKE my Facebook, I’ll be putting lot’s more photo’s from my trip on there!

16 responses to “Celebrity Spotting at Burberry Prorsum S/S14”

1. Kate A says:

What an amazing post! I'm sooo jealous!!
    x

2. hannah says:

I love this post!! Looks like it was definitely worth being out in the rain for 🙂 I hope you have the best time in Disney, so jealous! xx

3. This is amazing! your sooo lucky to see poppy d and anna wintour 😮 Omg Im so jealous right now!
    Sofia x

4. India Wood says:

Brilliant Post! I'm slightly jealous that you saw paloma faith and harry styles if i'm honest! your photos are amazing! xx

velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

5. Amazing celeb spots! Must have been so fun to be there to soak up the atmosphere! The show itself looks amazing from the pictures!

Rosie
    x
    therunwayrose.blogspot.com

6. it must have been really fun 🙂

Saci

7. why didn't i think of doing this! I saw hardly anyone around somerset house!

AFASHIONFIX.CO.UK

8. Eeep, how exciting! I love Tinie Tempah.

Tara xo

9. Aahhhhh how crazy!
    Alexa chung is such a natural beaut

mollyrosecleaver.blogspot.com x

10. Zavina Johnson says:

It is MY DREAM to meet Anna Wintour!! I loved this post!

• Rachel. says:

She looked perfect, her hair, outfit, everything! I'd love to have spoken to her but she was smiling and waving and completely different to what i was expecting! xo

11. Sammie says:

so cool that you saw all of them 🙂 i think i wouldn't have recognized some of them 🙂 but anna wintour looks fabulous in her coat