My Week In Photo’s #41

June 23, 2013
The past couple of weeks have been mad, I had really bad food poisoning last weekend and also moved out of my flat in Birmingham to come home for summer! I’m now currently looking for a job to keep me occupied and next weekend I’m jetting off to Lanzarote! This week I’ve been packing, unpacking, packing, tidying and catching up with friends!

1. Vogue & new Sunnies (unsure about them though) 2. Fab Sunday roast in Brum 3. Shopping the Selfridges sale! 4. Made In Chelsea and Orangina.. Mark Francis is amazing.
5.  Ahhh Garlic Bread! 6. New Marc Jacobs headphones 7. Me and Alex 8. My first GBK… Not keen.
9. The state of my room mid-packing  10. Afterwards all empty 🙁 11. It’s quite clear i own too many things. 12. You’re the bubbles in my bath – Found this cute Postcard from Colette, Paris!
13. Organizing my Make-up 14. Current Nails – Post Here 15. Reunited with Mummy! 16. Ice Cream on the beach with Elinor!
I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend!! I will be posting a Summer Haul & Giveaway this week!

16 responses to “My Week In Photo’s #41”

1. Heidi-likes says:

Sounds like you've been busy, have a great time in lanzarote! X

2. Anthea Lau says:

love going through your cute little snaps in life! 🙂

Check out my new all-black outfit post on blog! 🙂
    A
    xx

3. It looks like you have been having a ton of fun lately, love Instagram!

xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

4. Fowzee says:

great pics love the nails,

xoxo

5. hannah says:

I hope you're feeling better now lovely! That garlic bread looks soo delicious, can't beat a nice garlic bread especially with cheese. Your nails look gorgeous xx

6. ANDYSTYLE says:

nice pics, the nails are so pretty 🙂

7. Beautiful pictures – and I agree, Mark Francis is fabulous! ^.^

flawedfairytale.blogspot.com

8. RosyChicc says:

Lovely photos honey! I am absolutely loving your Mark Jacobs headphones, they are adorable! <3

Andrea | RosyChicc

9. Hello Bloggers!
    Im a masters student and I need bloggers to help me with my research!
    Please take just 5 min to fill out this survey. It will be a big help! 🙂

10. Great post! Now following you 🙂 xo

chanellelouise.blogspot.co.uk

11. Rand T says:

looks like you had a good week;)

12. Sadie says:

Ah so jealous, wish I was jetting off to sunny Lanzarote 🙂 Why are you unsure about the sunnies? I love them! 🙂 xx

13. Cat says: