Cannes Film Festival has been taking place over the past week showcasing the biggest new films including The Great Gatsby & The Bling Ring. A small side-note, If you haven’t seen The Great Gatsby yet, do! It’s one of the best films i have seen in ages, the outfits are fabulous and i need to go to a party like Gatsby’s and Leo is amazing, I just wanted to share some of my favourite looks from some of the glamorous events at Cannes!
The Great Gatsby Premiere
1. Cara Delevingne wearing Burberry and Chopard Jewels.
2. Star of The Great Gatsby Isla Fisher wearing a layered Oscar De La Renta gown.
3. Cannes 2013 jury member Nicole Kidman wore a calf length Dior dress with bright pink shoes.
4. Jennifer Lawrence wore a bespoke monochrome Dior dress to the Jimmy P Premiere.
5. Carey Mulligan wore Balenciaga for a Photo Call for The Great Gatsby.
6. Model Izabel Goulart wore Emilio Pucci for The Immigrants Premiere.
Emma Watson (Kind of loving her Cannes Style)
7. Emma wore a casual ensemble including a lace top to promote The Bling Ring – I really like her hair and make-up in this!
8. For the Premiere of The Bling Ring, Emma wore a gorgeous monochrome Chanel Couture gown.
9. Emma also wore this two-piece by Christopher Kane to a Photo-call.
10. Model Karlie Kloss wore this gorgeous Chanel suit to the amFAR Benefit Gala before she modelled on their catwalk.
11. Marion Cotillard wore a white long-sleeved gown by Dior with this impressive back to The Immigrants Premiere.
12. Olivia Palermo wore Roberto Cavalli to his Yacht Party.
amFAR Benefit Gala
13. Petra Nemcova wore a midnight blue Elie Saab embellished dress.
14. Joan Smalls attended wearing Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci.
15. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore a gorgeous white Dior dress with matching heels.
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.