Another red carpet post! I stayed up watching the E! coverage of the Grammy’s to see who was wearing what! This year a memo was sent out for artists to basically cover their bums and boobs on the red carpet, to be honest.. i think that rule was ignored. Katy Perry showed maybe a bit too much boob, JLO showed off too much leg (flawless face though) and someone dressed as an spaceman!?! Here’s a few of my favourites:
1. Kelly Rowland wowed everyone in a cut out black Georges Chakra spring/summer 2013 black gown, I thought she looked beautiful!
2. Woman of the moment, Beyonce showed up in a pantsuit! Such a surprise but she pulled it off amazingly and looked flawless. The pantsuit was by Osman and she paired it with a Swarovski clutch and Jimmy Choo platform sandals.
3. Kaley Cuoco didn’t go down the conventional route of a spectacular gown but wore a gorgeous black and gold Amen blazer with a white tee and leather leggings. I think she looks amazing, kind of wish she’d worn something more fancy for the Grammys!
4. I am so in love with Solange Knowles’ look! Emerald is my favourite colour and this dress is perfection for me! The gown is by Ralph & Russo Couture and she paired it with hot pink heels which bring a pop of colour and Lorraine Schwartz jewellery.
5. Taylor Swift wore J.Mendal on the Red Carpet. I think this dress is very suited for her and her style and i love her Jimmy Choo sandals and plaited hairstyle.
6. Rihanna wore a custom made Azzedine Alaïa gown and looked beautiful. It was like seeing retro Rihanna, her hair and gown just made me think of when she first got famous! I loved seeing her like this and the dress was gorgeous!
Beyonce and her sister Solange were my personal best dressed! Amazing looks!
I love doing these red carpet posts, It will be the Oscars next!
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.