There wasn’t any outstanding looks at the Bafta’s, maybe it was just the rain bringing everyone down as 80% of people were wearing black. Jennifer Lawrence was yet again the best dressed by far in a gorgeous Dior gown with small sparkly embellishments. Marion Cottilard wore a canary gown similar to J-Law’s at the SAG Awards – Also Dior. SJP and presenter Laura Whitmore opted for Jumpsuits and Anne Hathaway looked amazing in Burberry! Here’s my favourite looks from the Bafta’s:
1. Alicia Vikander wore a gorgeous Dior dress with matching black pointy heels.
2. Jennifer Lawrence wore a gorgeous pale pink Dior gown with embellished details and she wore her hair sweeped back.
3. Marion Cotillard also wore Dior with a canary yellow gown with a detachable skirt similar to the one Jennifer Lawence wore to the SAG Awards (the one with the wardrobe malfunction)
4. TV Presenter Lauren Whitmore wore a black jumpsuit with a draping cape made by Alexandre Vauthier.
5. Sarah Jessica Parker wore an Elie Saab jumpsuit with a velvet top and a beautiful sparkling necklace!
6. Anne Hathaway wore a lovely studded gown from Burberry.