Best Looks From The Screen Actors Guild Awards 2013
January 28, 2013
I love award season in Hollywood! I stayed up late last night watching the coverage on E! which i found a bit disappointing, there wasn’t too many risk takers last night on the red carpet and the E! coverage didn’t show a lot of celebrities so i had to look online this morning. A lot of blues, bright pink and sparkle – some of which came straight from the runway in Paris. Here’s a few of my favourite looks;
1. Star of Silver Linings Playbook Jennifer Lawrence wore Christian Dior straight from Paris Fashion Week, She hit headlines as the she suffered a wardrobe malfunction just as she was about to accept her award for Best Acteress. Her dress split into as it was made in tiered. She was rumoured to have been suffering from pnemonia this week so she looked amazing! She paired the dress with jewels from Chopard.
2. Marion Cotillard – who was also ill.. also wore Christian Dior straight from the runway. The look for me was very parisian and suited her so well. The hemline was perfect and her whole look was well put together.
3. Amanda Seyfried wore a form fitting Zac Posen gown with a fish tail styled hem. She paired the look with a long Lorraine Schwartz necklace, which i wasn’t too keen on.
4. Nicole Kidman style is really growing on me! She wore a Vivienne Westwood couture gown which was embroidered with blue floral embellishments. She paired the gown with Fred Leighton jewellery.
5. The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev wore an eye popping bright pink Elie Saab gown which has lace embroidered cut out pieces along the sides and back. I thought she looked gorgeous and the colour suits her so well.
6. Anne Hathaway wore a Giambattisa Valli gown which was also shown last week at Paris Fashion Week. I love the prettyness of the dress but i think the hemline should be a tad longer although it shows off her gorgeous Jimmy Choo heels!
7. Naomi Watts wore a gorgeous lace floor length Marchesa gown and she paired it with Fabrege earrings.
8. Mad Men star Kiernan Shipka wore a gorgeous Oscar De La Renta gown which i think was cute and very age-appropriate for her. She wore some cute silver sandals with the gown.
9. Modern Family star Katrina Bowden wore a gorgeous Badgley Mischka dress with a tulle fishtail. This is such a gorgeous dress, I think this is the sort of dress i would die to wear to an event like this just to feel like a princess!
Who did you think was the best dressed last night?
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.