Sorry i haven’t been posting but I’ve been quite ill and had to come home. So whilst I’ve been resting up on the sofa i caught up with all the Golden Globes fashion and I’ve been watching E! News constantly. Here’s a few of my favourite looks from the red carpet!
1. Zooey Deschanel wore a gorgeous red a pre-Autumn/Winter 2014 Oscar De La Renta gown and looked really classy with a simple set of pearls round her neck.
2. Emily Blunt wore a gorgeous gold tone Michael Kors dress with cut out sides. She paired the gown with Lorraine Schwartz jewels and a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch. I really love this look and how she wore it with an up-do.
3. Jennifer Lawrence also opted for a shocking royal red gown by Christian Dior Couture from the Autumn Winter 2012/2013 collection. I was unsure on the dress at first but i have such a girl crush on her that i couldn’t help but like it. She paired it with Chopard Jewellery.
4. Sienna Miller wore fellow brit designer Erdem. She wore a cute little two-piece with all-over appliqued flowers. It maybe wasn’t the most red-carpet appropriate outfit but i still thought it was gorgeous.
5. Kerry Washington wore a gorgeous Miu Miu nude dress with a silver chiffon over lay. She paired the dress with matching nude Prada shoes and Chopard Jewels. I think she looks gorgeous in this dress and it complements her so much!
6. Amy Adams wore a strapless blush Marchesa with a fish tail. I really like this style of dress and no where’s better to wear a big dress than at a big red carpet event. She paired the dress with Tiffany&Co jewels.
7. Nicole Kidman wore an Alexander McQueen Spring/Summer 2013 gown. I’m not actually a massive fan of Nicole Kidman’s, I don’t know why but i do love her in this dress. The neckline was embossed with little golden bee’s which is just amazing.
8. Nicole Richie wore a very colourful outfit for the carpet from the Spring/Summer 2013 collection from Naeem Khan, She paired the dress with a House of Harlow clutch.
9. Rachel Weisz wore a gorgeous Louis Vuitton dress with a chiffon polka dot overlay. She paired it with shoes and a clutch by Jimmy Choo. She also had the best accessory.. Mr.Bond!
Who was your favourite dressed at the Golden Globes?