Instagram: Catch Up Post!

October 23, 2012
I loved doing my Instagram posts but then i kind of just stopped whilst moving to Birmingham so i thought i would do a catch up post of the last couple of weeks in Instagram and then hopefully i’ll get back into doing these posts every week because i really enjoyed doing them! This post is basically food, alcohol and more food.

1. When our fridge was basically just Alcohol. 2. Breezer Box. 3. Starbucksss. 4 Style Birmingham Catwalk in the Bullring. 5. Hugo from Made in Chelsea. 6. Me with Hugo! 7. New beauties from Forever 21. 8. Little trip to Ikea. 9. First Carvery since August!
10. Rainbow Jello Shots. 11. Turquoise Nails. 12 Fish and Chips. 13. Roberto Cavalli Vodka!? 14. Decided to trick a couple of people and put on my friends hair extensions! 15. Blondie!! 16. Goodies from Selfridges – The Brownies are to die for. 17. Night out in Bristol. 18. Krispy Kreme!
Hopefully more regular posts will be up, Feel free to follow me on Instagram at @Rachhhh_xo

11 responses to “Instagram: Catch Up Post!”

1. Rita says:

hugo! can't believe xx

2. The Love Hanger says:

Those F21 heels are super cute! I love the color. And Krispy Kreme doughnuts are the BEST!! <3

toni

3. love the heels, such a beautiful colour! and you really suit pink ombre hair 🙂

withkittyinmind.com xx

4. Judith Huls says:

great diary with some great and nice drinks! haha!

love the extensions!:) xo

5. Hannah Louisa says:

Hugo yaaay!loving MIC at the moment ahha 🙂 and Krispy kremes yummm,could do with one ( or 3 ha) of those right now!lovely post hun xx

6. Sam says:

Hi Rachel, great pictures, its a nice insight into your life, all seems so much fun and lots of excitement going on! Super lovely heels and the pink hair looks amazing!

7. love the photos i hope to follow each other if you want let me know

xoxo

8. Sandra Lucia says:

Krispy Kreme fresh doughnuts are the best!!
    Love your blog!

sandraluciafashionillu.blogspot.com

9. Fowzee says:

I love the pics your nails look amazing,

xoxo