1. New Girl star Hannah Simone is my overall favourite wearing a Mary Katrantzou dress – Who dosen’t love Mary K?! She paired the dress with some Just Fab heels, a Tory Burch clutch and a H.Stern ring.
2. Kendall Jenner wore a gorgeous black lace one-shoulder and some nude heels and Kylie Jenner wore a purple animal print cut-out dress with some silver heels. I’ve searched high and low to find out where the dresses are from and well.. i found nothing.
3. Zoe Saldana wore a Jonathon Saunders two-piece with a pair of Louboutins and Tiffany’s jewellery. I wouldn’t normally like this type of colour/print but it really suits her!
4. Taylor Swift wore a draped Maria Lucia Hohan backless dress with some prada heels.
5. Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario also opted for Maria Lucia Hohan with a pale ballet style dress which is really my sort of style. She paired the dress with Rene Coovilla heels and Tresor and Adeler Jewels
6. Birthday Girl Selena Gomez wore a bright pink DSquared2 mini dress with some Herve Leger heels. Although this is a simple outfit i really love the colours and the heels are perfect.
7. Kristen Stewart went for a more edgier look (obviously) and wore a Roberto Cavalli Blazer with some leather trousers, She paired the outfit with some black point Louboutins.