Teen Choice Awards – Best Dressed.

July 23, 2012
Last night was the Teen Choice Awards in Hollywood, I wasn’t entirely blown away with what everyone was wearing seen as it’s all quite casual but i enjoy picking out my favourite; here they are!

1. New Girl star Hannah Simone is my overall favourite wearing a Mary Katrantzou dress – Who dosen’t love Mary K?! She paired the dress with some Just Fab heels, a Tory Burch clutch and a H.Stern ring.
2. Kendall Jenner wore a gorgeous black lace one-shoulder and some nude heels and Kylie Jenner wore a purple animal print cut-out dress with some silver heels. I’ve searched high and low to find out where the dresses are from and well.. i found nothing.
3. Zoe Saldana wore a Jonathon Saunders two-piece with a pair of Louboutins and Tiffany’s jewellery. I wouldn’t normally like this type of colour/print but it really suits her!
4.  Taylor Swift wore a draped Maria Lucia Hohan backless dress with some prada heels.
5. Pretty Little Liars star Troian Bellisario also opted for Maria Lucia Hohan with a pale ballet style dress which is really my sort of style. She paired the dress with Rene Coovilla heels and Tresor and Adeler Jewels
6. Birthday Girl Selena Gomez wore a bright pink DSquared2 mini dress with some Herve Leger heels. Although this is a simple outfit i really love the colours and the heels are perfect.
7. Kristen Stewart went for a more edgier look (obviously) and wore a Roberto Cavalli Blazer with some leather trousers, She paired the outfit with some black point Louboutins.

9 responses to “Teen Choice Awards – Best Dressed.”

1. Amanda says:

Taylor Swift looked amazing as always! 🙂 xx

2. Taylor Swift is my favourite here too! Elegant but still with personality!

3. Alja and Eva says:

I live Troian`s dress..it`s sooo pretty!

Beauty Blog: Me and my Cousin

4. I love Taylors dress very chic and cute. We love your blog and are now your newest followers! would love for you to come over and say hi!

Stacie and Carly

5. Squared says:

good choice! I was looking at pictures of all the dresses today in the morning, and my fave ones were Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Zoe Saldana! Come by soon hun! xx

6. Sarah says:

I never realized how they dressed totally different for the occasion than others. That's really interesting now that you've pointed it out.

7. So many great looks, love Zoe Saldana's dress !
    xx

Be Frassy

8. Claudia says:

Taylor Swift looks amazing!! .. As usual 🙂

Claudia X

9. Alba says:

Love Troian Bellisario's dress!!