Instagram: My Week In Photos #16

July 29, 2012
Hi! Just another quick Instagram post; i haven’t took many photos this week and they are mainly from the races yesterday! I had such a good day at the Races and we saw McFly afterwards who were really good and entertaining – More photos to come tommorow! I’m looking for a new laptop today, hoping to find a reasonably priced one that runs fast, I’m also going to watch a bit of the Olympics as i’m getting really into it and i loved the Opening Ceremony – especially the Queen & James Bond!

1. Beach outfit. 2. New Books – Russel Brand’s My Booky wook 2, The Help, Chalet Girl and One Minute to Midnight. 3. I won an Olympics sports bag from Cath Kidston YAY! 4+5. Impress Nails in Payback – Review coming up soon. 6. At the Races. 7. McFly on stage. 8. The Geegees! 9. Me and Ruby all dolled up!
Don’t forget to check out my ebay store here which most of ends in a couple of days  and leave your Instagram usernames below as i’m always looking for new accounts to follow, mine is @Rachhhh_xo

11 responses to “Instagram: My Week In Photos #16”

1. Georgia Beee says:

Looks great! Love the nails 🙂 I've been to see Mcfly too they are so good and I'm not ashamed to say it! Haha
    Georgia xx

2. ANN says:

Lovely photos! Thank you for your comment.
    X An

3. Rose Mode says:

I am loving the leopard print nails =)

4. Sam says:

Hi there, thanks for stopping by 🙂 Awesome snapshots of your week, beach outfit looks so cute and so do the nails. Following you via Bloglovin

5. Ally J says:

I loved James bond and the queen in the opening ceremony but my fav bit had to be Mr bean. Great blot by the way I was wondering if you would like to follow each other?

xx

6. daniella-r says:

I've been reading The Help too! It's a great book. Loving the nails
    Daniella x

7. Sandra says:

I loved the Queen and James Bond segment too! So hilarious!

Sandra from The Puzzle of Sandra's Life