Instagram: My Week In Photos #14+15

July 22, 2012
Hi everyone! Here’s my last two weeks in the Instagram world! I’ve been feeling a bit down today as I’ve caught a cold so i’ve had a lazy day and i watched the Tour de France and wished i was in Paris! Anyways hoping i feel better, especially because i’m going to the races on Saturday and McFly are playing!

1.  Belgium chocolate finally ate. 2. Garlic dough balls in Vodka Revolution. 3. PACHA. 4 + 5. Picnic and Bonfire listening to Olly Murs at the open air theatre. 6. Beauty Blender i won in a giveaway hosted by  Bhavi at ‘Mylushbox’. 7. New shoes from New Look. 8. Results Cards. 9. YUMYUM, Chocolate Melt dessert at Yates.

10. Please, Please, Please someone buy me these?! 11. Cath Kidson for the Olympics. 12. Reunited with Ruby after her holiday! 13. Finally bought some Impress nails – review coming in a couple of weeks! 14 + 15. Went to the beach with dad.  16. Selling things on Ebay (Link below). 17. Southern Fried Burger. 18. Current Read.
Don’t forget to check out my ebay store – I’ve added more items today

If you have an Instagram, leave your username below and i’ll check it out – Mine is @Rachhhh_xo

11 responses to “Instagram: My Week In Photos #14+15”

1. mariel janina says:

great pics, love love the brown sneakers <3

2. couturing says:

Cute photos! Love those impress nails; let us know how they turn out!
    Mine is @couturing_.

couturing.blogspot.com

3. Cool photos! <3
    I am a new follower! <3
    Could you, please, check out my blog?

4. looking for alaska <333

5. Katrine says:

Well we all have those kind of lazy days as you're talking about 😉
    However you have such a nice blog, you are so pretty!

Btw thanks for your comment on my blog <3
    I was thinking if we could follow each other? I'm following you,
    and I can't wait to see what's coming up next here on your blog 🙂

6. A Mode World says:

The beach looks amazing. Wish i was there 🙂 xA

7. The Love Hanger says:

Why is it that I love your burger and chocolate dessert photos best?? Maybe it's because I'm hungry! LOL. I hope you do get some amazing shoes at Payless when you go to New York. Sometimes they have amazing heels! <3

toni