Instagram: My Week In Photos #13

July 8, 2012
Been slightly a big week what with my college results and new job which i am officially starting tommorow! I’m slightly nervous about it but i’m sure it’s going to be fine, my biggest problem been what to wear?! aha. Also this week i’m going to the great Yorkshire show and maaaybe to Flamingo Land if the weather get’s better (like that’s ever going to happen!). I’ve had quite a lazy sporty day, watching F1 and Wimbledon (Shame about Murray) – and now i’m going to have more chocolate strawberries! Yummm!!

1. Cute cleaning items for uni! – Love the Piggy Whisk! 2. Walking to the Sea Life Centre. 3. Sea Life Centre with cuuute penguins! 4. New Things. 5. Strawberries and Marshamallows with chocolate. 5. Pandemonium Pink by OPI. 6. Disneyland.. 15 years ago! 7. Facemask heaven. 8. Just finished reading Summer and the City, I cannot wait for the TV show!
If you have Instagram, leave your username’s below and i will check it out – Mine is @Rachhhh_xo

12 responses to “Instagram: My Week In Photos #13”

1. Molly ♥ says:

Great post, so many face masks !
    & I really need to catch up with The Carrie Diaries books.
    I'm following your blog now (:

2. Great pictures! Mine is @chessabond 🙂 I love instagram!

3. I'd love to buy Summer in the City!
    Is that a good book? 🙂
    msamyaguilera.blogspot.com
    Amy x

• Rachel. says:

Yeah i thought it was a good book – i read it in like 2 days! It's probably best if you read the first one (if you haven't) to grasp the back story xo

4. The Love Hanger says:

Chocolate strawberries are the best!! So tasty and it's almost like you're eating healthy. 😛 Love that OPI nail color. It's so pretty and soft! <3

toni

5. Anna says:

Such a great collection of images. I love that necklace!
    Anna

6. BABYFACE says:

i love these posts! the necklace in your fourth photo is gorgeous, and i have to say, i'm so so jealous of your strawbs and chocolate right now! hah, my username is amybabyface if you wanna check it out :)xo

7. the dreamer says:

Thanks for sharing your pics! My Instagram is @shes_dreaming!

Sarah x