Instagram: My Week in Photos #10

June 17, 2012
Yesterday I went to Birmingham with my friend Asma and she looked round the uni there and i did a bit of shopping and exploring. I’m going to Uni there in September so it was really nice to have a wander round and get a feel for the place. I had a really lovely day but it was crazy busy in the Bullring. Today it’s not only Fathers Day but it’s my Dad’s birthday.. so Happy Birthday! Tommorow, the Olympic torch is coming to where i live, so i’m going to stand on the beach and watch it! Here’s a few photo’s from my week!

1. Ruby getting her swag on! aha. 2, Lita-alikes in Internationale. 3. Me & Ruby. 4. Jones + Jones dress. 5. Muffins in Starbucks. 6. Chocolate Creame.. Yum. 7. My First ever Graze box. 8. All my train tickets from the last couple of months. 9. Dad’s Birthday card. 10. The Bull. 11. Bullring in Birmingham. 12. Couldn’t resist.

Don’t forget to leave your Instagram username’s below, I’m always looking for new people to follow! mine is @Rachhhh_xo

10 responses to “Instagram: My Week in Photos #10”

1. Rachel. says:

haha! I definatly need to get a pair, they're £25 which is not bad!! xo

2. that jones and jones dress is lovely!

Julia x

3. amazing week 🙂 and you look amazing! the JC dupes look freakin' amazing *_* love them!

xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

4. Andrea says:

Omg all those train tickets! Instagram is so cute I wish I had an iphone sometimes…

5. That is one big collection of train tickets! Birmingham is a great city, you'll have an awesome time at uni there 🙂

Penny Dreadful Vintage

6. kirstyb says:

looks like a good week

7. Looks like you had a great week, love your white dress! My instagram is @lydiajhann 🙂 x

8. Eeva says:

I love all the pictures! (But funniest of them all is your Dad's birthday card, I'm almost laughing out loud here) 😀 Thanks for commenting on my blog too<3

xoxo Eeva

9. Angelica says:

Love the pictures. I love the white dress on 4th picture, I need a trip to Starbucks <3 x

10. Heidi-likes says:

Thank you for your comment on my blog, great pictures! The bull looks so cute in his jumper! Lol x