Last night was the biggest night in Hollywood, The Oscars. For the past couple of hours i’ve been watching E! red carpet coverage. There was some beautiful looks but i was slightly dissapointed. There was a lot of pale colours, reds, mint green and a few black dresses. Some of my personal favourite of the night were seen at the Vanity Fair and Elton John parties.
The Oscars Red Carpet.
1.The Artist actress Berenice Bejo was one of the first people on the red carpet in a long sleeved beaded mint green Elie Saab gown. I love the colour and it’s really beautiful, i would have rather it had shorted sleeves.
2. Maria Menounos (not sure who she is) wore an mint green Maria Lucia Hohan gown. Bit of a safe bet but i thought it looked really pretty.
3. Jessica Chestain wore a gorgeous Mcqueen dress. Proberbly my favourite from the Oscars red carpet, its just WOW. She also wore £2 million wore of Harry Winston Yellow Diamond Jewels!
4. Natalie Portman wore a red polka dot vintage Christian Dior dress from 1954. Very cute look and when i saw it on my TV it made her waist look super tiny!
5. TV Stylist/Presenter Louise Roe walked the red carpet in a Black Halo gown which was quite sharp and structured. She paired the look with a Kara Ross snakeskin clutch and a pretty cocktail ring.
6. Cameron Diaz wore nude strapless Gucci Premiere gown with sequined detail. She wore it with a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch and some Tiffany’s jewellery.
7. Milla Jovovich wore a one shouldered Elie Saab sequined gown. I love the way it was draped around her and she just looked so glamourous!
8. Giuliana Rancic wore a Tony Ward Spring 2012 dress whilst she presented the E! red carpets show. It looked great on TV, especially when it was at a head shot as you could see the amazing detail on the shoulder. The back was also cut out with the same amazing detail.
Vanity Fair Oscar Party
1. Claire Danes wore a pink Valentino gown, It looked really pretty and girly. There was a sheer polka dot panel and a full skirt with ruffled detail. She looked really nice and i would have loved to have seen this on the red-carpet.
2. Diane Kruger wore a lovely red Calvin Klein gown with a plunging neckline with a lace bralette. She had her hair scraped back in a ponytail and it gave it a really sleek feel.
3. Rosie Huntington -Whiteley wore a beautiful bright lace Antonio Beradi gown, it was simple and she looked amazing.
4. Selena Gomez wore an amazing Dolce and Gabbana beaded dress. This dress really worked on her, i think it looked great with her skin colour. Classic silhouette and very classy, one of my favourites!
5. Cameron Diaz (Again) wore a tangerine Victoria Beckham, it was really simple but the colour looked really good. Tangerine is really on trend and it’s nice to see Cameron pull it off.
6. Zoe Saldana wore Marios Schwab dress. I really like this because it’s quite edgy with sheer detailing round the neck and a sheer skirt floating down from the silk dress. Not for everyone but i really like it.
Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party
1. Heidi Klum wore a backless Versace yellow mini dress and some gold tipped Christian Louboutins. She looks great and i’m quite jealous of her legs!
2. Katy Perry attended the Elton John Oscar party in a Spring/Summer 2012 Blumarine dress. I am loving all the sparkle and it actually looks quite good with her blue hair.
I’m slightly undecided about Angelina Jolie though, i was baffled about her awkward posing! I also thought that Gweneth Paltrow and Emma Stone looked amazing. I’m kinda sad there’s no more awards for awhile!
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.