I love Award season, mainly just to see what people wear. Last night was The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards. Here’s what i thought was the best red carpet looks.
1. Sarah Michelle Geller wore a blue and white arty Monique Lhuillier gown with Jimmy Choo’s and Bulgari Jewels. She said that her 2 year old daughter picked it all out for her – She did a good job!
2. Paula Patton wore a bright yellow gown, also Monique Lhuillier. Not a fan of Yellow but she look’s amazing!
3. Sofia Vergara in a midnight blue Vera Wang gown with Harry Winston Jewels. Vera Wang + Harry Winston = <33333
4. Jessica Alba wore a beaded Gucci gown with embroidered flowers all over and paired the gown with a Roger Vivier clutch and Bulgari Jewels. A simple and delicate look.
5. Heidi Klum wore a simple Calvin Klein gown (which straight away reminded me of Emma Stone’s Calvin Klein dress last year). Heidi wore it with an amazing turquoise Lorraine Schwartz necklace, which completes the whole look.
6. Charlize Theron wore Dior Couture with Vintage Cartier. The dress i made for college had a similar neckline which i probably why i like it so much. It’s soft and feminine yet very sexy.
7. Rooney Mara wore a black dipping Nina Ricci dress. I’m not always keen with what she wears but i like that she always stays true to herself and you can see her individual style.
8. Zooey Deschanel wore a custom made Prada. The top was rhinestone encrusted and she looked very 60’s with her new hair cut! Check out her nails here (She had tuxedo’s painted on them)
9. Reese Witherspoon kept it quite simple in a gorgeous scarlet red Zac Posen gown with Fred Leighton jewels. I really like the sweetheart neckline on the gown and i love how she looks so amazing and it’s quite a simple dress.
10. Emma Stone wore a purple-y Lanvin gown. Quite an edgy look as she paired it with an eagle belt. When does she ever not look good?
11. Claire Danes wore a black and white J.Mendel dress, the back was the best bit and was cut out and can be seen here
12. Evan Rachel Wood wore a feathered Gucci gown. The gown was embroidered with overlapping fish scales which panned out into a full skirt of feather. There must have been so much time and effort spent on this dress, she looks so much like a mermaid!!
What do you think of these looks? Whose was your favourite? Anyone else i missed out that looked amazing?
Any items marked with an (*) have been gifted from a company, PR sample or paid for with a gift voucher. All opinions are my own and honest. Do not use content/photographs without my permission or credit.