Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris

My annual pass to Disneyland Paris has now officially expired, sad times! I do, however, have so much Disneyland Paris content coming up. In the next couple of months, I’ll also be visiting Disneyland California and Walt Disney World! My last trip to Disneyland Paris was in May for the 25th Anniversary and it was actually the first time we booked to stay in a Disney resort using our Annual Pass. With our Annual Passes, we were able to ring up and book an amazing deal at the Hotel Cheyenne using the AP discount.

I had actually previously stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne nearly 20 years ago! The resort follows a wild west theme throughout and recently had undergone renovations on the guest rooms. We arrived at the hotel by taxi at around 11am and it was all happening in the lobby as we were greeted by Goofy in the lobby doing press ups! Each morning, there were different characters doing a meet and greet and the lines were nothing like the ones in the park!

The Hotel is made up of many different blocks, we were in the Eagle block in a Toy Story Room. During my May trip to Disneyland, I was actually on crutches as I’d fractured my ankle (TWO DAYS PRIOR!). We did mention this at the front desk when we were picking up our keys and the lady was really accommodating and lovely but we still ended up with a first-floor room. It wasn’t too much bother as I could manage up and down the stairs. We did, however, ended up hiring a wheelchair for the parks which wasn’t so easy to navigate around the block.

Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris

As I said before, we were booked into a Toy Story “Woody’s Round-up” themed room which was pretty amazing. I loved that the theme wasn’t too in your face and done very tastefully to suit all guests from families to couples. The cowboy boot lamp was definitely my favourite thing in the room, which was very spacious! I don’t think I got any photos of the bathroom but again, it was quite spacious, clean and even had Disney amenities!

Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris

The resort on a whole was pretty huge and we didn’t even get a chance to explore it properly. I guess that was mainly down to my restricted mobility but we did check out the on-site gift shop which carried many of the main items sold in the parks. I also found some pretty unique pins on sale which I didn’t end up buying and regret. If you are a pin trader/collector it may be worth checking out the resort gift shops. The Hotel Cheyenne also had an on-site Starbucks which was great for grabbing a coffee or a quick breakfast on the way into the parks.  One morning we actually spotted pony rides right outside Starbucks which was a great activity for the younger children. If I remember correctly, it wasn’t too expensive either!

In addition to the Starbucks, I think there were two restaurants which we didn’t really investigate. I know you can stay at Disneyland on a half board basis with a meal plan so I think they were both very popular with guests on these plans.

One of the perks of staying in a Disney Resort is the location. Hotel Cheyenne is located a lot closer than non-Disney resorts and you can even walk, which takes around 15 minutes. A regular shuttle bus every 10 minutes or so from the front of the hotel if you don’t fancy walking. The service was really regular but very busy at all times.

Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris Hotel Cheyenne, Disneyland Paris

Although you are paying slightly more to be staying in a Disney hotel, I do think it’s worth it. From the moment we arrived the Disney magic hit us. It didn’t really feel like we were leaving the parks on an evening. I also thought the décor of the whole place was amazing and the new Toy Story rooms really impressed me.

I’ll actually be writing up my review of the Magic Circus Hotel soon which isn’t a Disney hotel but is an official partner. The hotel is a much cheaper option but still has a great theme. Let me know what other Disneyland Paris posts you’d like to see. If there’s anything specific you’d like to know.

Have you been to Disneyland Paris? Have you stayed at the Hotel Cheyenne?

Have you seen this? My Top 15 Instagram Spots in Disneyland Paris

21 Comments

1. September 20, 2017 / 7:59 pm

I think I really need to visit a Disneyland soon – I went to Paris when I was 12…which was a long time ago, but this looks so amazing! Sorry to hear about your ankle – I’m glad you could still get around the park!

2. September 20, 2017 / 9:03 pm

Oh we stayed here when we went! I loved it! I think staying in a Disney hotel is a must, it just feels like you get more of the experience! Sorry about your ankle!

3. September 20, 2017 / 9:52 pm

Disney is on one of my places i would love to take my boys so will be making sure I check back often to read your disney posts!

4. September 21, 2017 / 9:58 am

oh wow it looks amazing and so exciting just being in the area it is

5. September 21, 2017 / 10:46 am

I love the Cheyenne and the re-furb was SO needed, the older rooms were incredibly dated. I also just love the surrounding at the Cheyenne though I last stayed at Sequoia Lodge which was really, really lovely!

6. September 21, 2017 / 10:57 am

What bad luck to fracture your ankle just before your trip! You sound like you still had an amazing time though and I love your photographs! You really captured the details of yout hotel room!

7. September 21, 2017 / 1:31 pm

I have been to Disneyland Paris once before, we couldn’t stay in their hotels due to a mix up but they put us up in one amazing hotel. I’d definitely like to go back x

8. September 21, 2017 / 1:53 pm

I’ve never been to Disneyland Paris but this looks like a great place to stay.

9. September 21, 2017 / 3:27 pm

I’ve been to Disney a few times but I’d love to go back and actually stay in a Disney hotel. I love the room you stayed in so subtle but quirky x

10. September 21, 2017 / 4:02 pm

I can not wait to do Disney Paris with my kids! I love the toy story theme here!

11. September 21, 2017 / 8:40 pm

Disneyland California is not on our list – saving hard. We stayed in Cheyenne on our visit to Paris, the kids loved it

12. Melissa
    September 21, 2017 / 9:31 pm

Never been to Disneyland Paris, but it’s definitely on my bucket list. This looks like such a lovely hotel. My son would love the cowboy themed room too!

13. Helen
    September 21, 2017 / 10:01 pm

Aw I’m so sorry about your ankle, especially just 2 days before! It doesn’t sound like it spoilt it too much for you. I’ve never been to Disney Paris but have always wanted to so I want to see allllll the Disney posts please. I adore your room, especially the cowboy boot lamp.

14. September 22, 2017 / 8:12 am

Wow, that looks like such a nice hotel! But of course, Disneyland would have great hotels, wouldn’t they 🙂 It’s such an amazing place 😀

15. Fatima
    September 22, 2017 / 5:20 pm

I’ve been to Paris but not to Disneyland or to this hotel yet. The interior looks quite chic and modern

16. September 22, 2017 / 8:32 pm

This hotel looks amazing in every sense of the word. I’ve been to Disneyland but never spent the night in any of the hotels. This hotel will be top on my list if I stay over

17. Jessica McDonnell
    September 23, 2017 / 7:00 am

That hotel looks beautiful, I love the all the Disney detailing such as the lamp shades – I really need to go back to Disneyland Paris.

18. September 24, 2017 / 4:10 pm

I have been to Disneyland Paris several times but I’ve never stayed here. Last time we stayed at Davy crocket Ranch which was great.

19. September 25, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Lovely looking place. I can imagine how it adds to the whole Disney experience.

20. September 26, 2017 / 5:26 pm

We have never been – we were close once when we were staying in Berny-Riviere, France but there were no buses out when there. Gutted! Hoping to plan a trip there very soon though – this hotel looks amazing!