The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York

August 16, 2017

I was recently invited to try out the new Summer menu at Joe’s Kitchen in York which is located on Coney Street. The only time I’ve actually tried Joe Kitchen is in Terminal 1 arrivals at Manchester Airport.We all know I love visiting York, so this was a perfect excuse for a girly day out with my Mum. So after a hard’s day of shopping and also checking out the new Harry Potter inspired shop; The Shop That Must Not be Named before we headed over to Joe’s Kitchen.

This summer Joe’s Kitchen have created a new Summer Cocktail & Gin menu and we couldn’t wait to taste them. On our table, one we were seated we found the brand new Gin & Tonic & Boozy Cocktail’s menu. All of the Gin’s were served with Fever Tree Tonic and came with a variety of garnishes to complement the drink. I decided to go to the Bloom G&T which was served with rose petals & apple slices and my Mum got a Martini Royale.

The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, YorkThe Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York

I really like the varied options on the menu at Joe’s Kitchen from Burger’s, Salads, Sandwich’s, Thai & much more. On the specials board, I noticed you could build your own burger by adding your own toppings. I decided to go for a Chicken Burger with Bacon & Onion Rings served in a poppy seed bread bun. My Mum went for the Steak & Ale pie which I tasted and oh boy, was it delicious. I was really impressed with the main courses as they are reasonably priced, presented lovely and very yummy!

After the main courses, we were absolutely stuffed to the brim but I’m not going to lie, the profiteroles were literally screaming my name. Choose me, Rachel! To be honest, All of the puddings sounded amazing but I couldn’t resist the profiteroles. My Mum ordered the Lemon Meringue Sundae which had several layers of ice cream, lemon curd and whipped cream – it looked scrumdiddlyumptious! My Profiteroles were incredible but I must admit, I couldn’t finish them all!

The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen York The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen York

Alongside my pudding, I ordered another cocktail which I believe was a Mangos In a Bar. This one was a mix of Vanilla, Orange and Mango goodness and a splash of Vodka. Our whole experience at Joe’s Kitchen was lovely, the staff were really helpful, prices were reasonable and food delicious. It’s definitely somewhere I’ll be going back to! Especially as I’m eyeing up their Sunday Roasts!

Have you been to Joe’s Kitchen before?

*Our meals at Joe’s Kitchen were complimentary in exchange for an honest review, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

14 responses to “The Summer Cocktail Menu at Joe’s Kitchen, York”

1. Sarah Ann says:

The cocktails look amazing and I love the sound of the Lemon Meringue Sundae dessert! Makes a nice change from the usual chocolate or caramel sundaes you see everywhere.

2. Jessie says:

Nothing I love more than a cocktail and that food looks absolutely amazing too! xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

3. I love a good restaurant like this! Those drinks look so nice and the profiteroles look rather yummy!

4. Erin Ek Rush says:

Oh wow! What gorgeous gins! I’m not far from York either.. looks like an amazing treat!

5. Joanna says:

You can never go wrong with a gin cocktail and the one you had looks very yummy! The food looks delicious as well, very well paired with the gin cocktails. Pies go really well with gin, I’ve learned recently 🙂

6. Oh yummy the food looks amazing and so do the cocktails. I’ve not had rose petals in a cocktail yet. I am really getting into gin cocktails at the moment.

7. Kara says:

Oh my, the food and drink looks amazing – if only we lived closer!!

8. I love your top in the first photo, it’s gorgeous! Also those cocktails look AMAZING and the dessert looks fab too. I am so jealous we don’t have one near us 🙁

9. Elizabeth says:

Oh wow, this sounds like a great place to spend with friends in an evening! I do love a good cocktail, me! 🙂

10. steph c says:

Everything looks lovely and sign me up to try all of those gins! That would keep me quote happy one afternoon. As I was reading the list I was mmm, mmm mmm yes please

11. Oh my goodness, those profiteroles! In fact all of it sounds amazing. The portobello cocktail has my name all over it!!

12. Linsay says:

The cocktails and the food look delicious and I’m
    really loving the interiors. I’ve always wanted to visit York so if I do il be sure to pop in here for a cocktail,

13. Everything you shot looked amazing {especially the profiteroles!} – and also, who doesn’t love a cheeky cocktail – or three!

14. Cecilia says:

Omg this makes me so hungry! I love the cocktail, seems like you such a good time. I never been to York before I might check this place out if I ever visit!