My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1!

August 19, 2017

It always seems to be a massive achievement when I finally publish an outfit post. For the past couple of months, my main struggle was having a fractured foot and a sprained ankle. This month (August!!!) is the flippin’ weather. That really is the Great British Weather for you and is how I ended up shooting this casual look in the rain. American based Womenswear brand Tobi got in touch a couple of weeks ago about collaborating on a couple of outfit posts, I’m a little bit in love with everything on their website. Tobi also has the fastest US shipping too!

Today’s outfit is a little bit casual for me but I actually wore a version of this look at Y Not Festival (with denim shorts & wellies of course!). I’ve been looking for a top like this for ages but everywhere either didn’t have my size or didn’t look right. I must admit, it’s a little bit edgy for me but I love it! I paired it with my new metallic bag from Skinnydip. I’d bought this from TK:Maxx also for Y Not and it was only £16.99. Not only is the bag super duper cute as it’s pink but it is the perfect size to fit my camera (Olympus Pen) and my essentials in! Keep an eye out in TK:Maxx as there are quite a few Skinny Dip pieces in at the moment!

We really need to talk about my monochrome espadrilles. You might have seen them around as they were one of those hyped up items from Primark. I had previously bought them back in June for £8 but they just didn’t fit. Bare in mind my feet were still a bit swollen from my “accident” so I returned them. Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago and I came across them again in the sale for £3. Obviously, I had to try them on and they fit so much better. I guess as they are espadrilles, maybe the sizing can differ from each shoe and my feet were back to normal-ish. The story doesn’t end there. When I go to pay for them at the till they came up for £1. Yes. ONE WHOLE ENGLISH POUND. Bargain of the century, I would say!

My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1! My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1! My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1! My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1! My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1!

Cut Out Tank Top* – Tobi

Boyfriend Jeans – New Look (Similar)

Metallic Handbag – Skinny Dip

Star Espadrilles – Primark

18 responses to “My Casual Weekend Look ft. Espadrilles for £1!”

1. Sam panasuik says:

A bloomin pound?! Bargain! They look great too! Love the bag too, i shall have to check out TKMaxx! Such a cool outfit. I need inspo for Leeds Fest next week! 🙂

2. Jessie says:

WOW! Can’t believe these were just £1! You look incredible 🙂 xx
    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

3. Haydy says:

Oh those bloody Espadrilles! I’m still so sad they didn’t fit me </3

4. Sarah Bailey says:

I am loving your outfit how lovely is it and shoes for a pound now that really is a bargain find!

5. Wow £1 is such a bargain! It’s a great outfit and really suits you.

6. Oh no sorry to hear about your foot! I really hope that it is better now? I love the shoes and its great that they were only a pound!

7. Tori says:

That is definitely a bargain! £1! Wow! They’re lovely too!

8. Sarah Ann says:

I can’t believe these were only a pound! They are so, so pretty – I love them.

9. What a bargain – that’s crazy!! They look great, your whole outfit is gorgeous!

10. What a bargain, you have to love Primark for their amazing products x

11. Wow those shoes are such a bargain, and I love the top it looks really nice x

12. Kristina Maggiora says:

omg cute outfit and the shoes are so so so affordable! LOVE IT!

13. I cannot believe those espadrilles are only £1! I need to pick these up x

14. Wow £1!!! Looks great and really suits you! Such a bargain!

15. Loving the causal look. You did well finding the shoes for £1, what a bargain!

16. Lynne says:

They are gorgeous and really cant complain about the price

17. Love this look and I love it when you find something you wanted has been reduced and it’s even better when it goes through with a further reduction

18. Rosa says:

This is such a great look – I’m loving the shoes and the bag is amazing.