Spring Beauty Wishlist

It seems that my favourite thing to do whilst on a spending ban is create a fashion or beauty wishlist or three and go window shopping. I’m currently saving up for my big trip at the end of the year so my spending is pretty minimal. That certainly hasn’t stopped me from looking. Recently, there has been a few new make-up releases that have caught my eye.

I still haven’t caved and bought the L’oreal Beauty and the Beast lipsticks which are available from the Italian Amazon website. I’m waiting for the Rose one to come back into stock. It’s such a beautiful collection. I’m also loving the look of the Becca Cosmetics Prismatic Amethyst Highlighter. It’s so pretty and i don’t have a lilac toned one like this. Also on my wishlist is a new hairdryer. This is more of a practical want as mine is currently on it’s last legs.

L’oreal Beauty & the Beast Lipsticks (Nail Polish here) // Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Kit // Fleur De Force Brow Tamer // Fleur De Force Brow Powder Palette // BECCA Cosmetics Prismatic Amethyst // Laura Mercier Translucent Powder // Benefit California Blush // PIXI + Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse // Stila Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows

I’m also really looking forward to Fleur De Force’s MAC Lipstick collaboration which is been released in the UK on April 19th. Yesterday, she actually posted a first look at the lipstick here. It looks like such a lovely pinky nude shade, perfect for everyday wear. Fleur has also recently come out with some brow products which have made it onto my wishlist. I especially love the look of the brow tamer.

What’s currently on your beauty wishlist right now? Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned? What beauty released have got you excited recently?

13 Comments

1. March 25, 2017 / 8:55 pm

I’m trying to save too – but with all these fab new launches it’s so hard right? Didn’t know Fleur Du Force was collaborating with Mac – jeez, I agree, it’s going to be BIG!

Thanks for sharing!

Leigh at Fashion Du Jour LDN x

2. March 26, 2017 / 1:56 pm

Eeep, that Benefit blush is cuuuute! WANT!

3. March 26, 2017 / 4:39 pm

The packaging to the L’Oreal lipsticks is beautiful, it’s a shame they aren’t being sold in stores over here! I really want to try the Becca highlight too! You picked so many lovely bits!xx

Hannah | luxuryblush♡

4. March 26, 2017 / 9:42 pm

I’ve never bought top quality make up before, probably becauae I don’t know how to apply most of it!

5. March 27, 2017 / 3:12 am

I’m not one to purchase a lot of makeup but these colours looks really fab.

6. March 27, 2017 / 2:49 pm

So many gorgeous products, want want want!! xx

7. March 27, 2017 / 3:17 pm

I am so happy Spring is finally here! These colours look great! I spend way too much money on make up! I love the Benefit california blush

8. March 27, 2017 / 5:50 pm

I’m so in love with the Beauty & the Beast range packaging, absolutely lovely! The Stila liquid eyeshadows look super interesting too, I must check those out. x

9. March 28, 2017 / 3:59 pm

Ooh i really want the pixi duo cleanser too! And i have heard so many mixed reviews about the stila liquid glitter!

10. March 28, 2017 / 4:06 pm

I’ve wanted to try the PIXI Double Cleanse for ages! Love the packaging of their products.
    x

11. March 30, 2017 / 12:15 am

The Benefit blush looks so gorgeous and is currently one of the items top of my want list. If it helps the Too Faced glow kit isn’t as ‘wow’ in person as it is in pictures, well it is very pretty but when I swatched it in Sephora last month I was disappointed, it barely showed up on my skin 🙁

Sarah // Belle’s Moments>/a>