Mother’s Day Gift Guide

Mother’s Day is just around the corner but don’t worry if you haven’t got the perfect gift yet. I’ve got you sorted with my Mother’s Day Gift Guide. Whether you are buying for your Mum, Grandma, Auntie or just a Mother figure, I’ve hopefully got you covered.

Cath Kidston Floral Backpack // Thanks Mum Lush Giftset // Fitbit Alta Pink Watch // Carluccio’s Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Meringues // Five Forget Mother’s Day Book // Carluccio’s Chocolate Dragee Flowers // M&S Grandma Mug // Selfish Mother “Mother” Jumper // M&S Free Mother’s Day Beauty Box (When you spend £30 on Beauty) // Radley London Drawstring Bag

When I was in John Lewis a couple of months ago, I came across the brand Selfish Mother. They have some great jumpers and tees with “Mother” and “Superwoman” emblazoned across the front. A perfect gift for Mother’s Day. My Mum and Grandma are both huge fans of Cath Kidston and this cute pansy print backpack caught my eye. Lush is always a good idea for a wonderful pamper sets and Carluccio’s have some delicious Mother’s Day treats.

Perfume is always a winner amongst the ladies in my family. I found this My Burberry perfume giftset from TK:Maxx for only £19.99. The set came with a shower gel and it’s such a lovely scent inspired by Burberry’s quintesentially english heritage. Other perfumes which would be great options for Mother’s Day would be YSL’s new Black Opium Floral Shock, Gucci Bamboo and Giorgio Armani Si.

Who doesn’t love Candles and Reed Diffusers?! Amara stock some really great brands such as Kate Spade, Ralph Lauren, Orla Kiely and Tom Dixon. Voluspa have a range of different scents, I absolutly love the Limited Edition Panjore Lychee one. The Candles start at £12 here and the 100ml diffuser is £27 here.

Kate Spade is another brand Amara stock which is a firm favourite of mine. Kate Spade is literally stationary goals with the cutest of designs and accessories. I’ve chosen this Cold Hands, Warm Heart Thermal Mug. Although we are saying goodbye to Winter, my Mum had been after a new Thermal Mug to use at work for ages. This mug can still be used all year round and I love the fun colours, there are a few other designs to choose from too.

Prezzybox have got you covered for personalised items this Mother’s Day. How amazing is this Queen of the Kitchen Rolling Pin which you can have a name placed on it. A gift with a little added detail like this makes it so much more special. Prezzybox have a large selection of Mother’s Day Gifts such as pamper sets, gift experiences and items for the home like this Best Mum Cushion.

Chocolate is always a winner in my books. Choc Affair is actually a local company as it’s based in York and they do an array of different handmade chocolates. The Library Collection for the ladies which includes four different bars of chocolate would make a great Mother’s Day Gift. The Salted Caramel one will be a winner with my Mum for sure!

There’s no such thing as too much chocolate, right? Love Cocoa has been created by the great-great-great grandson of the iconic John Cadbury.  These bars of fair-trade and organic chocolate will fit through your letterbox with ease. I would 100% recommend trying the Gin & Tonic Dark chocolate bar if you are a dark chocolate lover like myself.

How cute is this little soap from the Yorkshire Soap Company?! I always pop into the York and Leeds stores when I get the chance as there is some lovely soaps. There is quite a few soaps made for Mother’s Day at the moment. This little cupcake one was £5, slightly on the pricey side but it comes wrapped in a cute box!

Taking your Mum on a Spa Break or going for Afternoon Tea would be a lovely treat for Mother’s Day. There are so many experiences on Tesco Direct and something to fit everyone. We are going to Patisserie Valerie during the week for some delicious cakes and Afternoon Tea.

Alternatively, you could treat your Mum to something she probably wouldn’t pay for herself. The Old Spire, a state of the art dental practice based just outside of Halifax, Yorkshire offers many different treatments such as teeth whitening. Within a couple of weeks, you can experience a change in your teeth up to 10 shades lighter. This is something I know my Mum would love to get done so it would be great to treat her to this. Other treatments at The Old Spire include orthodonitic procedures which I’m currently looking into myself to sort out my bottom teeth which I’m not happy with.

If you are spending Mother’s Day away from your Mama, you can still get your gift posted out to her with My Parcel Delivery. If you book the delivery before 11.30am they do same day collection and will deliver your package the next day! Luckily, I’m spending Mother’s Day with my Mum and Grandma, we are heading out for a good ol’ Sunday Roast Carvery.

Do you have any exciting plans for Mother’s Day? Have you got any gifts sorted?

*This is a collaborative post & contains PR Samples.

28 Comments

1. March 19, 2017 / 4:54 pm

My mum loves Burberry! I might pop into TKmaxx and have a look 🙂 Thanks for the tip! x

2. March 19, 2017 / 5:45 pm

I’m definitely going to be taking my mum out for Mothers Day – afternoon tea is such a great idea! xx

3. francesca
    March 19, 2017 / 8:29 pm

What a lovely selection!! I defo think chocolate sone of the best mothers day gifts haha but thats because I’m greedy!

4. March 19, 2017 / 8:36 pm

This is a great list of items and many mums would love any of these. I have been organised and had my gifts sorted by the end of last month. Really want to take mum for afternoon tea but might be during the week as know how busy it will be x

5. March 19, 2017 / 8:36 pm

That’s a really lovely selection. I would love to try the raspberry and dark choc meringues they sound great!. No idea what I’m buying mum I keep changing my mind.

6. hannah
    March 19, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Getting the right gift can be tricky sometimes, this guide has some really good ideas x

7. March 19, 2017 / 9:14 pm

What a lovely selection of gifts! Im taking my mum away for an overnight stay. I hope she enjoys it 🙂

8. March 19, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Some gorgeous suggestions here – I’d love most of them I think! My OH doesn’t really do presents for Mother’s Day, I’m even less likely to get them this year with my birthday being two days before

9. March 19, 2017 / 9:47 pm

Some lovely ideas for all budgets here. I always buy my mum theatre tickets so we can enjoy an evening out together.

10. March 20, 2017 / 10:04 am

The rolling pin is such a cool gift, and the chocolate flavours are so unusual x

11. chloe griffiths
    March 20, 2017 / 10:18 am

some great, little gifts I’m sure your mom will be spoilt this mothers day xo

12. March 20, 2017 / 11:40 am

Love the gifts you’ve picked out! I’m treating my mum to an afternoon tea this year x

13. March 20, 2017 / 12:06 pm

Great guide! You can’t go wrong with chocolates, flowers, and the like, but there are so many new and unique gifts to try out!

14. March 20, 2017 / 12:57 pm

Some of these items are gorgeous! My mum would love them 🙂 x

15. March 20, 2017 / 4:08 pm

Ah this is cute guide, I love the M&S box it is lovely and with so many amazing brands x

16. March 20, 2017 / 7:44 pm

There are some fabulous items on your gift list. I have to say that the Radley drawstring bag is my absolute favourite! It is just so me…. I will be laying down some heavy hints x

17. March 20, 2017 / 10:06 pm

I love the cold hands warm heart thermos – Both my mum and I use this saying all the time (we’re always freezing) – this would be the perfect gift for her!

18. March 20, 2017 / 11:43 pm

I’ve got a few jumpers and T-shirts by Selfish Mother but I haven’t seen the red ones yet. The jumper look gorgeous!

19. March 21, 2017 / 6:29 am

SO many beautiful ideas. I love the ‘mother’ jumper.

20. March 21, 2017 / 2:09 pm

You have some great gift ideas for Mum! I love the look of the Burberry perfume x

21. March 21, 2017 / 2:49 pm

My mother isn’t in the UK but i think i can safely pass on this guide to my husband! Have my eye on that alta pink fit bit!!

22. March 21, 2017 / 8:02 pm

What a lovely collection of gifts, I particularly like the sound of the candles.

23. March 21, 2017 / 10:33 pm

Loads of fab ideas on there! My mum lives in NZ, which celebrates Mother’s Day later in the year, so I have a bit of time to figure out her gift – but I can start dropping some hints for myself… 😉 x

24. March 22, 2017 / 5:23 am

Oh my gosh, I’m in love with Kate Spade. I love those cups so much. I received some Kate Spade stationery this week to feature on the blog and it’s so pretty. I don’t want to use it ♥ My Mum would love everything on this list!

25. March 22, 2017 / 4:16 pm

You can never go wrong with perfume and chocolate! My mam would love that rolling pin.