Disneyland Paris at Christmas

I’m sure you’ll be wondering why I’m posting about Christmas and it’s March and long gone. December was such a busy month for me and writing about my festive last minute trip to Disneyland Paris got put on hold… for several months (oops!). I thought I would still share some photos from my trip as it was such a lovely trip.

My Mum and I purchased Annual Passes back in August so it was hard to pass up a last minute Christmas trip. I’ve visited Disneyland Paris before at Christmas but I was four. I can remember thinking that it was the most magical thing ever and it still is.

Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerDisneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerDisneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

The schedule in Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios gets rather exciting over the Christmas period. With the Christmas Parade, Disney Dreams of Christmas Show & Mickey’s Magical Lights. On our final day in Disney, we were eating in Cafe Hyperion which sells the coolest Star Wars themed meals and Goofy came out with his Jingle Bell Band. It was such a brilliant show to stumble across! Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerDisneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

As we spent a full three days in Disneyland Paris which is plenty of time to do both parks, we were able to do and see so much and not rush around. The parks on a whole wasn’t too busy, with such short ques for all the rides (with the exception of Crush’s Coaster). Some of the characters were only out for the Christmas period so it was quite nice to get photo’s. Some of the lines were ridiculously long and it was around -4 so it didn’t make it too fun. I did however, have my heart set on meeting Mickey and Minnie together in their Christmas outfits.  You could also meet Santa but his ques were super long, so we didn’t bother.

Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

You can probably tell from the photo’s that I am well wrapped up, it was super cold. I’m not sure if it was just a cold spell but if you are planning going in winter – Come prepared. I certainly wasn’t prepared at all and ended up wearing my PJ’s under my clothes!

I thought I would also add that we stayed in the Kyriad Hotel which is a partner hotel with complimentary shuttles to the parks. The hotel wasn’t anything to rave about but it was clean. For £120 including flights for five nights I could hardly grumble.

Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK BloggerDisneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Disneyland Paris at Christmas - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

There is honestly nothing like Christmas at Disney. I’m currently toying with the idea of going to Walt Disney World in Decmeber. It would be amazing to see all of the Christmas decorations over in Floridan sunshine. For now, I’m going to use my Disneyland Paris annual pass for one last time and check out their 25th Anniversary Celebrations. P.S My Disney Vlogs will be coming soon!

Have you been to Disneyland Paris before?

17 Comments

1. March 10, 2017 / 5:20 pm

It looks stunning, and your photos are beautiful!

2. March 10, 2017 / 9:03 pm

I was to Disneyland Paris a few times as a child but I’d love to go back now as an adult – it looks like you had a fab time! x

3. hannah
    March 10, 2017 / 10:06 pm

I haven’t been to Disneyland Paris at Christmas. I’ve been to Disney World in December. May I recommend Disneyland in California over Walt Disney World. I find Disneyland a lot better, they have the original rides and better characters too. It’s easier to get around too. I’ve also been to Disneyland, California at Christmas and think it’s great

4. March 10, 2017 / 10:28 pm

I really want to go to Disneyland after your post! Such a beautiful place! Your photos are amazing! I also read your Copenhagen post <3 we going there next most, so certainly interesting reads <3 Ah i want to go all the places you do haha

5. March 10, 2017 / 10:37 pm

Wow it looks spectacular, I have been to disneyland paris but not at Christmas.

6. March 11, 2017 / 1:34 am

That looks like such a fun and special trip, Disneyland at Christmas is certainly very beautiful! I think it is probably one of the most magical times of the year to visit a Disney park.

7. March 11, 2017 / 4:36 am

Oh you got to meet Santa jack, well jealous. I went for Halloween last year which was awesome but I’m definitely feeling a christmas trip this year x

8. March 11, 2017 / 7:59 am

Disneyland is always a great to visit especially when there are holidays as their theme are into it too. I’ve been to many Disneyland’s yet never tried going on holiday’s. Maybe i’ll try to see as well during Christmas season.

9. March 11, 2017 / 9:21 am

I went in November and had an amazing time with my sister and her family and we are looking to do the same again this year x

10. March 11, 2017 / 10:00 am

I haven’t been to Disneyland Paris for ages now! It looks amazing during Christmas time, will have to go during festive times.

11. Nicola
    March 11, 2017 / 12:41 pm

This looks amazing! I haven’t been to DLP for a very long time as I really didn’t like it – but it constantly seems like it’s really improved since I last went. I’m so tempted to go for next Christmas, but as I’ve just spent a small fortune to go to Florida for Halloween maybe I should wait!

Nicola // pink-confetti.co.uk

12. March 11, 2017 / 12:47 pm

You lucky, lucky thing! We’re scoping out Disneyland for this Christmas or Halloween and can’t quite decide x Great Photo x

13. March 11, 2017 / 2:00 pm

It looks amazing. I know it looks magical but at Christmas time it looks even more magical I’d love to take my kids x

14. March 11, 2017 / 11:07 pm

This is such a cute write up, the piccys are fab. I used to go dlp all the time 🙂 x

15. Dannii
    March 12, 2017 / 7:40 pm

Disney is a magical place at any time of year, but I bet it is amazing at Christmas time. A bucket list thing for sure!

16. chloe griffiths
    March 13, 2017 / 9:26 am

i’m desperate to go back to disney land, it’s so cute how you share all this with your mom, great photos xo