Suede Jacket & Stripes

February 11, 2017

Can’t stop, won’t stop wearing these over the knee boots. I know, I know they’ve featured quite heavily in my outfit posts recently but I’m obsessed. I can’t get enough of them! Today’s outfit features my new Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix. I’ve had this jacket a couple of months now but this was it’s first outing the other day. I’ve not actually got anything in my wardrobe in this beautiful rusty orange shade before as I didn’t think it was for me but I’ve actually fallen in love with it. The jacket is one of those pieces that really pulls together an outfit and makes it into a statement look.

Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix OOTD - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix OOTD - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix OOTD - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix OOTD - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Faux Suede Jacket from Bon Prix OOTD - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Faux Suede Jacket* – Bon Prix

Striped Top – New Look

Jeans – Topshop

Handbag – Mulberry

Over the knee Boots – New Look

You can also view some more wintery looks that I shot with Bon Prix a couple of months ago for a lookbook here. I’d love to hear your thoughts on the photos!

16 responses to “Suede Jacket & Stripes”

1. Fatima says:

Love this! Especially the knee highs 🙂

Fatima x http://www.fatima-writes.blogspot.co.uk

2. Cat says:

Those boots are gorgeous! And I love the jacket too, such a pretty colour on you 🙂

Cat xx

3. Jenn says:

I love knee high boots as well…such a chic way to stay warm! My legs always thank me loll.

4. Tanya says:

Love this look, the jacket is very Emma from Once Upon A Time and I just bought a pair of over the knee boots but I haven’t actually worn them yet, still trying to work out the right look for them

5. Louise says:

I love this outfit! Especially the pop of colour x

6. Sarah says:

You look gorgeous, love the outfit. Definitely my sort of thing.

7. Annie B says:

You look fabulous! The colours are amazing on you.

8. Lucy Cole says:

Fab look, love the over the knee boots with it!xx

Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

9. I love this whole look but that jacket’s stunning, it looks amazing against your hair and skintone! xx

10. Zoe IKIWN says:

Over the knee boots are great! Love the colour of the jacket too. x

11. I’ve never worn over the knee boots but I’d be interested to see what they look like on me as I have quite big calves x

12. I love that jacket and those boots look fab on you! x

13. Jessie says:

Love this look – it’s so effortless and those boots are amazing! xx

Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

14. chichi says:

going through a otk moment myself, they are just so practical! love this clean look!

15. Cecilia says:

I totally understand why you love the boots they are stunning!! Black goes with literally everything – that jacket is definetely something looks really cool the way you styled it!

16. I totally want a suede jacket now – I don’t have any leather or suede in my wardrobe. Sigh.