Wrapping up with Bows Boutiques

January 19, 2017

Sunday is usually the day that I take blog photos. Unfortunately, this Sunday it was drizzling all day so I had to wrap up in my new Bows Boutiques jacket.  My friend Ellie kindly took these photo’s after we had a good catch up over a drink. At the moment, It seems I’ve got a serious jacket and coat problem. I love how I say “at the moment” – It’s been happening for years! I’ve been wanted one like this coat with a belt to cinch me in at the waist. It’s really cosy and super warm too! That’s saying ALOT as I’m always cold. If you ever spot a girl with three scarves on, it’s usually me!

Wrapping up with Bow's Boutique Wrapping up with Bow's Boutique Wrapping up with Bow's Boutique

Faux Fur Coat* – Bows Boutiques

Keyhole Style Jumper* – Bows Boutiques

Jamie Jeans – Topshop

Bag – Dorothy Perkins (Khaki Version)

Boots – Dorothy Perkins

Have you been wrapped up in your Winter Jacket?

9 responses to “Wrapping up with Bows Boutiques”

1. Dannii says:

I need a new coat now I am out of maternity clothes and that looks really comfy.

2. Jenny says:

I also love your boots, off to look at Dorothy Perkins tomorrow!

3. Anosa says:

I am the same, I am always cold and wrap up so tight sometimes you can’t find me in my clothes lol. Lovely outfit

4. That’s a great jacket, I’m loving the snuggly collar and I’ve got bag envy now too. Mich x

5. Ohh that coat looks perfect! I love the snuggly fur collar. Perfect for the current weather! Really stylish too x

6. Lucy Cole says:

I totally get your jacket/coat problem – there are so many on my wishlist right now!xx

Lucy x | lucy-cole.co.uk

7. Eloise says:

I love this jacket, perfect for the chilly winter weather!

8. Tara says:

Awww, you look SO cosy. Perfect for surviving this winter chill. 🙂 I wear the same coat every day, even though I have about 30. Ha!

9. That jacket is fabulous! It looks really snuggly and I love the fur collar. I wouldn’t mind trying this one out myself x