Ibiza with Icelolly.com VLOG

September 12, 2016

I’m on a roll with these vlogs and by a roll, I mean two in two weeks. I’m hoping to get a regular video out every Sunday. So, please do subscribe here to keep updated on my videos – I’d really appreciate it. Today’s vlog is from my trip to Ibiza with icelolly.com which I had an absolute blast. We did everything from parasailing, paddleboarding and partying with Craig David and David Guetta. I don’t mean to brag but I’m a total expert when it comes to paddleboarding. Well, I didn’t fall off! Here’s hoping they make it an Olympic sport for 2020 in Tokyo! I absolutely fell in love with the white isle and can totally see how people visit season after season.

Once again, a massive thank you to icelolly.com for making this all possible. Whilst this was a press trip, I had the time of my life and I think you can see in the video, we all had an amazing time! If you’re interested in a trip to Ibiza, you can find more information here. How about booking a last minute deal for the closing parties or planning ahead for 2017?

Have you been to Ibiza?

10 responses to “Ibiza with Icelolly.com VLOG”

1. Amazing! I’m feeling very wanderlust and your vlog hasn’t helped with that 😉 Looks like a fab time! x

2. Sarah (Mum x3x) says:

Ahh, I love watching vlogs. I’ve just subscribed toi your Youtube channel. Ibiza looks AMAZING! That blue ocean, truly beautiful x x

3. Sarah Bailey says:

Oh wow what an amazing experience to have had! Ibiza always sounds like such a fun place to visit. x

4. Camilla says:

Looks like you had an awesome time, I feel like I was there watching your vlog:-)

5. John Adams says:

Great vlog (have commented on YouTube). Makes me want to go paragliding and visit Ibiza!

6. Nikki says:

Wow what a brilliant opportunity! Ibiza is always somewhere that I have never really fancied but your videos are awesome so I may have to rethink it!

7. Jess says:

It looks like so much fun! I’d love to try paddleboarding 🙂

8. Eloise says:

Ibiza AND David Guetta! Golly I have major travel envy xx

9. I’ve never been to Ibiza, party central not quite my thing, but the island does look so beautiful so may need to rethink.

10. Nicola says:

Hope you had lots of fun!