Summer Party Ready

August 17, 2016

Another outfit post shot on the streets of Leeds, I think I should just move there as I spend half my life there. My visit at the weekend was for an exciting Summer Party with La Redoute. I thought I would show you what I wore to the party. Don’t worry, I full post on all the happening’s at the Summer Soiree of the year will be coming soon.

I decided to wear this old Jones & Jones number which I bought a couple of years ago. I’ve featured this style of dress quite a few times, It’s called the Audrey I believe. It’s a super cute dress and I thought it was perfect for a Summer Party.

Summer Part Ready, Jones & Jones Audrey Dress - Rachel Nicole UK Style Blogger

Summer Part Ready, Jones & Jones Audrey Dress - Rachel Nicole UK Style Blogger 2 Summer Part Ready, Jones & Jones Audrey Dress - Rachel Nicole UK Style Blogger 3 Summer Part Ready, Jones & Jones Audrey Dress - Rachel Nicole UK Style Blogger 1

Dress – Jones & Jones (Similar)

Bag – Chanel

Shoes* – OASAP

What’s your perfect Summer Party look?

12 responses to “Summer Party Ready”

1. Deborah says:

What a lovely outfit, dear! That dress is beyond cute and I love how you paired it with those gorgeous shoes. <3
    xx

2. Emma says:

Gorgeous! Love a good circle skirt

Emma | With A City Dream

3. Sophie Cliff says:

Ahhhh you look gorgeous lady! And so jealous of your lovely bag x
    Sophie Cliff

4. Andini says:

Cutest dress ever, you look so pretty! <3

Andini xx | Adventures of an Anglophile

5. Such a sweet outfit, I have serious shoe envy. X

6. Missy May says:

Maybe we can collaborate some day, beautiful. Just saying, because I live in Leeds and you spent most of your time here. Ha! You look gorgeous in this dress. Flawless makeup!

7. I am in love with this outfit!! Your shoes are stunning!

Bella x

8. you look so pretty!!! cute dress!!! xx

9. Georgiana says:

Such a lovely outfit, that dress is so cute and feminine! No wonder they named it Audrey, it`s a timeless, chic piece.

10. Francesca says:

I actually love this dress for a summer party; the collar means it’s a little more formal than a stereotypical summer dress, but the print and pleating of the skirt keep it fun. Loveeee your shoes, too!

francesca | francescasophia.co.uk xx

11. Caroline says:

Loved this outfit on you. You look gorgeous. 🙂
    Definiate shoe and bag envy though!
    Great photos. :p

Caroline.x

12. Tara says:

Gosh, you look so beautiful! Like a proper princess.