Next Stop: Disneyland Paris

August 21, 2016

In Seven days I’ll be heading off on my next adventure. I’m going to Disneyland Paris for my 22nd Birthday. To say I’m excited is an understatement, We all know I love a bit of Disney magic in my life. In fact, I’m actually buying an annual pass for Disneyland Paris so there will be a couple of trips over the next year.

Disney Parks around the world, which Disney Park is for you? Disneyland Paris - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

In true Rachel fashion, I’ve been spending a lot of time preparing an itinerary. I’m very excited to check out the new Ratatouille Ride which is a new addition since my last trip and the Mickey and Magician Show which has received rave reviews online. I’ll obviously be going on my favourite rides; Hollywood Terror of Tower and Space Mountain. I’m also going to be squeezing a little shopping into the trip. On the outskirts of Disneyland is La Vallee Village, a designer shopping outlet (owned by the same people as Bicester Village). Finger’s Crossed, I’ll be able to find some birthday bargains!

It’s on my bucket list to visit every Disney Park in the world (and also go on a Disney Cruise). So far I’ve been to Disneyland Paris, Disneyland California and Walt Disney World. My Voucher Codes have made up a really fascinating infographic breaking down each park around the world. So if you’re trying to work out which Disney park you should visit this could be really helpful for you or alternatively make you want to visit them all like me!

Disney Parks around the world, which Disney Park is for you? - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Are you a Disney fan? Have you visited a Disney Park? Which Disney Park is for you?

14 responses to “Next Stop: Disneyland Paris”

1. Jessie says:

That’s amazing! I’ve visited Disneyland twice (both when I was very young) and I’d love to go again! xo

Jessie ? allthingsbeautiful-x

2. Azu says:

Aww cute photos. You look like you had a blast! I haven’t been to Disneyland in years.

xo Azu

3. Have an amazing time in Paris. I am heading there for Halloween and I am so excited. I’m also going to Disney world in 2018 and I can not wait. X

4. I’ve only done Paris but I’d love to visit some of the others – I recently had to choose between Universal and Disney in Orlando, such a tough choice but Harry Potter won it out for me! Just an excuse to go back though, right?! Have a fab time!

5. Amazing pics, what a fabulous place for a Birthday!!

6. Have a great time in Paris. I’ve only been to the Disney in Orlando, but it was fabulous.

7. Hannah says:

I would love to go to Disney land Paris – I’m so jealous!!

8. Rachel says:

I am also heading to Disneyland Paris, but not until November x

9. Ickle Pickle says:

We went in May and loved it! Have a wonderful time! Kaz x

10. Colette says:

Hope you have a fantastic time! We’re talking about taking the kids next year 🙂

11. Melissa Zia says:

Have an amazing time! It’s been ages since I last went to Disney land Paris! I just love it 🙂

12. Daniel says:

I always heard that Disney Word was the best one. Do you feel that way after visiting all of them?

13. Elizabeth says:

How fantastic! I hope you have a lovely time. Ah to be 22 again! 😀

14. Omg you are so lucky I’ve always wanted to go to Disney Land! I hope you get an amazing 22 birthday trip!:)