My Long Haul Beach Destination Bucket List

August 11, 2016

My bucket list of travel destinations keeps getting longer and longer. So many places I’m desperate to see! I’ve been really fortunate to go to some really fabulous places and I also have a couple of exciting trips coming up. Apart from three trips to the states, I’ve not left Europe and exploring different continents is high up on my wanderlust list. So today, I’m going to focus on the long haul beach destinations I’d love to visit.

Cancun, Long Haul Destination - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

(Image by f.ermert)

First up is Cancun. I’ve never really looked into visiting Mexico but after seeing a friends holiday photo’s from Cancun, it looks like an amazing destination. How incredible does the Moon Palace resort looks?! It’s got the beautiful beaches, amazing resorts and a great nightlife.

The Bahamas, Atlantis Resort - Long Haul Destinations - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

(Image by  Shutter Runner)

The dream would be to visit The Bahamas on a Disney Cruise, stay a couple of nights at the Atlantis resort and then go off to Disney’s Castaway Cay. This most likely won’t happen unless I win the lottery but a girl can dream, right? Also, who else wanted to go to the Atlantis Resort after seeing the Mary Kate and Ashley movie; Island In The Sun?

Bali, Long Haul Destinations - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

(Image by Neil Young)

Bali is the pinnacle of paradise. I’m hoping to visit the Indonesian Island in the next couple of years. I’ve been following Megan from Thumbelina Lillie’s Bali Diaries and it looked like she had the most amazing time. After seeing all of her photo’s, Bali is certainly on my list.

Rio De Janeiro - Long Haul Destinations - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

(Image by Dan from Indiana)

Finally, I’ve really been caught up in the spirit of the Olympics. I love watching all the athletes and supporting Team GB. It’s also seriously making me want to take a trip to Rio, especially to visit Copacabana Beach and Sugarloaf Mountain. Also, how amazing would it be to visit Rio de Janerio when the carnival is on?

I had to narrow this list down a lot as there are just so many amazing places I’d love to visit. Visiting the West Coast of America is #1 on my list but I could ramble on for hours about that. I’d also love to visit Miami, Barbados and Hawaii, the list goes on. What destinations are on your bucket list? Would you travel long haul for a beach holiday?

13 responses to “My Long Haul Beach Destination Bucket List”

1. Lauren says:

I think I’d really like to visit the Maldives or Seychelles, they look so beautiful online…one day maybe 🙂

2. Sophie Cliff says:

Ahhhh Bali is so high on my list too! And Brazil – it looks so dreamy x
    Sophie Cliff

3. Chloe says:

I’ve been very lucky, having travelled long haul quite a few times as I work in travel, but not to any of the destinations you’ve mentioned here! My absolute favourite was South Africa, if you ever get the chance to go I cannot recommend it enough – it is truly stunning. Done the Caribbean a few times but not Barbados or Bahamas, although I hear great things! Also the Far East – I travelled around Thailand which was incredible. Bali looks like paradise!

Great post.

Chloe x

4. I would love to visit all of them. Perfect destinations! x

Have a nice week,
    Andreea

5. Ashley says:

S O many gorgeous beaches- I love your list!

-Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

6. Erin says:

Wow they all just look so so beautiful! Making me wish I was there!

Erin || MakeErinOver

7. I would like to visit all of these places! amazing pictures!

jointyicroissanty

8. Deborah says:

All of these places look amazing! Although I’m not quite much a ‘beach person’ I have to admit there are gorgeous beaches out there to explore! I have a friend who visited Cancun and she LOVED it. Bali also seems quite interesting because it’s kind of exotic. <3 Hope you can visit all these cities and more in the future dear! 🙂
    xx

9. Sybil says:

aahh i’d love to visit rio and bali! 😀

Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

10. Fionna Cheuk says:

ugh maldives is def on my list!!!! in the future for sure…

11. Caroline says:

All these places are total Lottery goals for me and to be honest, if the chance came to go to anywhere right about now, I’d take it! Ha! 🙂
    Dubai is also on my list as is New Zealand. 🙂

Caroline.x

12. Yvette says:

Places in my wish list too!

AFU