Father’s Day Gift Guide with Amara Living

June 13, 2016

This is your seven day warning that it’s now less than week until Father’s Day. Have you bought the perfect gift yet? I don’t think I’ve done a Father’s Day gift guide before so this is a first. I’ve teamed up with Amara Living which is one of my favourite luxury lifestyle websites and sells hundreds of different brands from Kate Spade (seriously amazing collection of stationary and homeware on the site), Ralph Lauren, Orla Kiely, Tom Dixon and loads more. There’s a lot of different types of Dad’s out there so I’ve put together a gift guide which hopefully will have something for everyone.Father's Day Gift Guide with Amara - Rachel Nicole UK Fashion and Lifestyle BloggerUGG Chestnut Slippers // Fifty Places to Bike Before you Die // Damn Handsome Beard Kit // Ted Baker Travel Boxset // Emma Lomax Travel Bag // Henry London Leather Strap Watch // Ralph Lauren Navy Bathrobe // B&O Gold Headphones // Pendleton Grand Canyon Socks // Retro Empire Record Player // I’m so Damn Grumpy MugFather's Day Gift Guide with Amara Living, Emma Lomax, Sloane Stationary, Travel - Rachel Nicole UK Lifestyle Blogger100 Places to visit before they disappear* // A Gentleman’s Notes* // Emma Lomax Shaving Bag*

I hope this little gift guide has helped if you are struggling to find a great gift for your Dad’s. I’ve also just uploaded a new Youtube video with my Everyday Makeup Routine so check that one out.

Have you got any special plans for Father’s Day?

11 responses to “Father’s Day Gift Guide with Amara Living”

1. Lauren says:

I still haven’t got my Dad anything, I need to get a move on! Thanks for the tips

Lauren x | http://www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

2. Rochelle Fox says:

Thanks for sharing. Really appreciate it!
    Good vibes, FOX

3. Hannah says:

My dad passed away 3 years ago, so no :/ but my mom has been in a steady relationship with someone for 3+ months, and I trust that he will be my stepdad soon!

Hannah
    Floraful

4. Izabela says:

I totally forgot about Father’s Day. I love your picks.

5. fatty babs says:

Oops i totally forgot about fathers day thanks for the reminder i’m definitely going to have a look on the website hopefully i’ll find something for my dad. cute post.
    x fatty http://twofacedx.wordpress.com/

6. Ela says:

I still haven’t got my dad anything and I can’t really decide what to get! Record player looks cool!

Ela BellaWorld

7. Tara says:

Oh wow, some great pics! I still haven’t bought my dad anything either, WHOOPS. That Henry London watch is perfect – I’ve featured another one on my blog today. 🙂 x

8. Rosanna says:

Great picks, love the mug!!
    Have a lovely day 🙂
    Rosanna x

9. Cate says:

my dad is happy if i get him anything to plant<3 love this gift guide(:

xx from Brighton
    Cate ღ kate/idoscope | youtube | Enter my Charlotte Tilbury GIVEAWAY here

10. taislany says:

Great choices!

Take Care Doll! Kisses,
    BLOG | Taislany

11. Those are some excellent ideas for Father’s Day! Mine is deceased. So I will buy my mom something again. 🙂