French Riviera Fashion Wishlist

Next week, I’m heading off on a little trip to France to explore the French Riveria. At the moment, I’m freaking out as the weather forecast there is not the best. I have no idea what to pack and whether I will just be best with a poncho. That will certainly make a fashion statement. I’m now in that mad panic of buying last minute items!

French Riviera Fashion Wishlist

Weekday Nene Bikini Top // Weekday Nene Bikini Bottoms // Boohoo Striped Shift Dress // ASOS Bardot Striped Dress // Pretty Little Thing Bonnie Bardot Dress // ASOS Tangerine Slip Dress // Rose Gold Rain Coat

I absolutely love this Off The Shoulder Dress from Pretty Little Thing and think it would go perfect with this bomber jacket from Boohoo. The jacket will also be handy if the weather’s not great! I was reading this article the other day and found out Boohoo and Pretty Little Thing are actually owned by the same family! Thank goodness for £1.99 delivery codes for Boohoo so I can do my last minute shopping! I’m also seriously loving the rose gold raincoat. This is also available in a marble print from ASOS which will also be perfect for the dodgy weather forecast.

If any of you have been to the South of France, I’d love to know any recommendations you may have. Do you have any advice for packing for a holiday with a poor weather forecast?

7 Comments

1. May 6, 2016 / 7:49 am

I am so not (very) jealous of your impending trip! I expect snapchats and instagram overload! 🙂
    I'm loving that striped shift dress.. Riviera screams boats, so break out those breton stripes!lol :p

Caroline.x

2. May 6, 2016 / 11:25 am

I'm off on holiday on Tuesday and this is probably going to help me complete some last minute shopping! I can't wait to go, hope you enjoy your holiday too! x

3. May 6, 2016 / 11:04 am

that rain coat is so amazing! I love a good bardot neckline and that dress is so pretty

4. May 6, 2016 / 1:50 pm

The ASOS bardot dress is my favourite! I love lace for spring/summer, so pretty!! Enjoy your holiday x

5. May 8, 2016 / 6:16 am

I'll lay off advising you about the women's clothes. Not my forte. As for the SOuth of France, I have French family that live in the area. Places like Cannes are quite stylish but don't feel you have to dress up in a place like Nice, it's not quite as up market as you imagine. If the weather foreceast is bad, defo take jeans. Raincoat is a good idea and take something formal in case you "head east" and pay a trip to Monaco where dress codes can be fussy. I hope that helps!

6. May 8, 2016 / 6:49 am

Ohh have a lovely trip! I've only been to Nice and only for a weekend, but the weather was goooorgeous! Definitely agree with John above though – not a place you have to be super dressed up for 🙂

Jess xo | The Indigo Hours

7. May 8, 2016 / 2:50 pm

Oo hope you have a lovely trip, I've never been to the South of France so I'm very jealous! Love that Rose Gold Rain Mac and striped dress <3