ALDO Wishlist & Win a £500 Giftcard for ALDO

Shoes and Handbags are my thing, Always have been and probably always will be. My dream is to have a closet like Carrie Bradshaw with them all lined up (colour coordinated, obviously!) on shelves. Especially when it comes to the Summer season’s I love buying different pairs of sandals and ballet flats. Who else has been loving lace-up’s recently? ALDO have just launched an insanely good competition to win a £500 gift card to spend on lot’s of pairs of new shoes like the ones I am completely lusting after below! Also, you get sent a voucher of up to £25 off your next order when entering!
To be in with a chance of winning this fab prize, enter here!

Win ALDO Shoes - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

UNELILIAN // TERRI // ELYLIA // NEILA // ASILAVIA // ERYDE // MIRAYNNA // ALERIEN // LEGALINI

Let me know what pairs you would buy if you won and are you a shopaholic like me?

15 Comments

1. April 24, 2016 / 8:46 pm

I love those pink ones, but I'm not sure I could manage going very far in them!

2. April 24, 2016 / 9:39 pm

Like almost every women I love shoes and bags but I'm not crazy about them, I'm happy with a few pair of shoes for ever season and a few bags, haha! I could spend all my money on makeup though, lol! Having said that, all those high heels you showed us are beautiful and if I could, I would buy them today. x
    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

3. April 25, 2016 / 11:11 am

Ahhhh I love their shoes.. I've been eyeing a pair for quite some time now, but I don't really want to spend too much money 😀 I tried to enter the competition, but I guess it's not available in Croatia :/ My fav from your wishlist is the colourful pair.. stunning! xx

4. April 26, 2016 / 3:48 pm

Carrie Bradshaw definitely had the best shoes! I can totally see her in all of these.. well maybe except the flats lol

5. April 26, 2016 / 5:41 pm

OOOOh shoes, glorious shoes!

Parie x
    classandglitter.com

6. April 26, 2016 / 7:48 pm

All always have such a gorgeous collection of shoes and I also love their accessories especially the bags x

Beauty with charm