Fashion: Stripes on Mothering Sunday

Yesterday was Mother’s Day in the UK and I we always celebrate the day with a little family meal out, preferably a Roast Lunch. This year, we decided to take a little drive to a place called The Grainary which is near Harwood Dale and a place I’d heard a lot about from Caroline. We had booked in advance and It was a good job as they were fully booked on the day!

The weather was pretty lovely yesterday morning, I even had my shades on until it started snowing. I guess wearing over the knee boots, a faux fur jacket and sunglasses wasn’t the best idea for visiting a farm, yet alone visiting on a farm in the snow. I wore one of my favourite dresses at the moment which I featured in my Stripes feature here, It’s from Topshop and it’s just so easy to wear!

Dress – Topshop

Faux Fur Jacket – Miss Selfridge (Similar here)

Over the Knee Boots – New Look (Similar here)

Bag – Mulberry

The Grainary was spot on, lovely service and the food was great. I’m looking forward to returning in the future, possibly in the Summer when the weather is a little brighter. Keep your eyes peeled for lot’s of Travel posts this week on my advetures in Amsterdam and don’t forget I currently have a giveaway running to win £30 to spend in House Of Fraser, you can enter here!

21 Comments

1. NIKY J
    March 8, 2016 / 7:51 pm

Lovely look 🙂

2. March 9, 2016 / 12:36 pm

Fab outfit, and I love your bag! (The dinner looks great too!) x

3. March 9, 2016 / 1:21 pm

Love your jacket and the food looks amazing. Hope you had a great time.

4. March 9, 2016 / 2:37 pm

You look stunning, I love the knee high boots ♥

tipscapsule.blogspot.com

5. Caroline
    March 9, 2016 / 5:10 pm

Oh yay, I'm so glad you finally made the trip! it is totally worthwhile! Was that the pork? I always get beef, but the we last went, our neighbour who we went with got pork and it looked amazing!!!! I'm headed there for afternoon tea soon and also for their Easter event. 🙂
    Lovely outfit and location. We really are spoilt with such lovely backdrops. 🙂

Caroline.x

• March 11, 2016 / 12:48 pm

Yeah that was the pork, my Mum got it. I actually had chicken which was really good! Let me know how the afternoon tea is! I can't wait to go back again soon! xo

6. March 9, 2016 / 5:43 pm

You look gorgeous – I love that jacket! The roast dinner also looks amazing. Sounds like a really lovely day out! x

Kate Louise Blogs

7. March 9, 2016 / 11:05 pm

WOW – you look stunning. I absolutely love stripes, all my friends know me for always wearing striped tops and jumpers. This outfit is very complementary to you. Thanks for sharing and I hope you had a lovely day out.