Fashion: Jayley Jackets & Mickey Mouse

One of my main staple items for the cooler months is a faux fur jacket, I absolutely love this one from Jayley. I have been lusting after a grey jacket since trying on this one in Topshop which I sadly missed out in their sales. This Jayley Jacket is just so snuggly and actually has faux leather panels on the arms. I paired it with my new Adidas Stan Smith Trainers which I love but for anyone wanting a pair, just a little warning that these hurt so much whilst wearing them in.

Faux Fur Jacket* – Jayley

T-Shirt – Primark

Leggings – Marks and Spencer (Similar here)

Stan Smith Trainers – Adidas at Zalando

Watch* – Caravelle at The Watch Shop

Bag – Chanel

I’m going to be posting all about my Amsterdam trip next so keep your eyes peeled for that, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and don’t forget it’s the last couple of days to enter my giveaway to win £30 to spend in House of Fraser here.

13 Comments

1. March 12, 2016 / 3:00 pm

This looks so lovely – the colour of it is so unique! I need a faux fur jacket in my life.

Jodie @ Jodetopia x

2. March 12, 2016 / 4:23 pm

Love this coat! The colour is gorgeous, it looks so chic! Oh no can't believe the Stan Smith's hurt 🙁 I've been thinking about getting some for a while but maybe not, thanks for the warning! x

Georgina | Rent or Chanel?

3. March 14, 2016 / 8:57 pm

Well that is the most beautiful coat ever! I too was after a faux fur coat in topshop but missed out as well! Boo!! Love this entire look! Gorgeous!!

4. March 15, 2016 / 9:49 am

I so love that jacket, the colour is amazing. Never heard of this brand before but well worth a look.

5. Ciara
    January 30, 2017 / 8:38 pm

Did you get this from ASOS? There is a ‘grey’ jayley fur on ASOS but love the hint of lilac in this one!!

• January 31, 2017 / 11:18 pm

Hi Ciara, I got it directly from Jayley but it is the grey one – It’s just got a lilac/blue tone to it xo

6. Jia
    September 30, 2018 / 12:16 am

I love this fur coat! Is your one the ‘charcoal grey’ or ‘grey’? It’s hard to tell from the online pictures.