Beauty: Sephora Haul

Last night, I finally uploaded my Sephora Haul from when I was in Florida last year. I’m not going to lie, this video/post is very long overdue. Most of the products featured were bought from Sephora in either Florida Mall and Mall at Millenia but I also included a couple of things from Ulta, Mac and Victoria’s Secret. Overall, I was delighted with everything I bought and I normally don’t splurge on make-up like this but when in America it needs to happen.

I’m definitely going to be doing more posts on the items that I bought and a couple of reviews so let me know if there is anything you would like to hear my thoughts on in more depth. I’d also like to make a little side note that I rather like the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz pencil now. Stay tuned as there will be another Haul with what I bought in Walt Disney World and also what  I bought clothing-wise.

I’d absolutely love it if you subscribed to my YouTube channel here and feel free to leave a comment.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

13 Comments

1. March 14, 2016 / 9:12 pm

Oh wow! That's a brilliant haul! Glad that you picked up EOS hand cream, I have few and they are some of the best that I have ever tried.

Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

2. March 14, 2016 / 10:15 pm

I can't wait to have another Sephora haul in New York later this year. Looks like you picked up some really great bits x

3. March 14, 2016 / 10:26 pm

Eos lipbalms, oh my they're the best. That's such an awesome haul I'm very jealous.

4. March 15, 2016 / 4:59 pm

So many great buys from your haul!! That concealer is one of my favorites! xo, Biana –BlovedBoston

5. March 17, 2016 / 12:29 am

Oh wow, I absolutely love Sephora, this is an awesome haul. I can't wait to see what Disney bits you picked up!

Kristy | thevioletblonde.com

6. March 17, 2016 / 12:48 pm

Ohhh make-up! This stuff is like fairytale to me because I am a) always too broke and b) not one to wear more than a bit of bronzer and mascara and BB cream on occasion. But this is like sparkly fairy lights to me!