Fashion: The Perfect New Year’s Eve Dress

December 18, 2015
You can never go wrong with a sequinned dress, especially on New Year’s Eve. With Christmas Day fast approaching it will be 2016 before you know it, which is kind of crazy. I’ve gone on about how I love to dress up for all the festive parties and get glammed up for New Year’s Eve, it’s the perfect excuse to buy a brand new sparkly dress.
I’ve teamed up with Bonprix to style a piece from their Affordable Partywear collection. I chose this amazing multi-coloured sequinned dress, I absolutely love this and it was under £30! Sequins and Sparkle is the best combination for New Year’s Eve and this dress is perfect for the occasion. I have paired the dress with some matching berry heels from Matalan and my Chanel handbag.

Dress* – Bonprix

Heels – Matalan

Bag – Chanel

Have you got a sparkly frock for the festive season? Do you have plans for NYE?

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

9 responses to “Fashion: The Perfect New Year’s Eve Dress”

1. Jenny says:

You look beautiful 🙂 I love your dress, very festive and the heels go perfectly! <3

2. Gothgirl says:

The dress and heels look good but what's with the awful old lady handbag, at the very least a metallic one for partying, please!

3. Emma Reay says:

This is such a gorgeous dress & i love the multi-coloured sparkles!

Emma at http://www.collagemepretty.com

4. Ok now that's how we should celebrate the New Year! That dress is perfection.

5. Bea Castro says:

WOWOWOW Perfect New Year's Eve dress indeed!

BCfactor Blog

6. I LOVE all the colours, this would be perfect for NYE!

T xx

7. Imogen Mott says:

I love this dress it's so pretty!! And oh my goodness your so pretty too!! Feel free to check out my blog here 🙂 http://loveandlifebyimogen.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

8. Caroline says:

LOVE this dress! So NYE! Looks fab on you and those heels are a perfect match!

Caroline.x