Fashion: Pretty Pansy

August 23, 2015
With the lovely weather that’s been around this weekend, I decided to take advantage of this and take a couple of photo’s out and about. Yellow’s not a colour that I wear ever, but this pansy print dress certainly caught my eye. It’s such a pretty summer dress and perfect for wearing to a special occasion or just out and about on a warm day.

I’ve had a very chilled out weekend as I’ve got a busy couple of weeks ahead of me. It’s my 21st Birthday next week, my Graduation the week after then time to head off to Walt Disney World for a couple of weeks. I’m so excited for everything coming up, It’s going to be good!

Dress* – Sugarhill Boutique at Scarlett Fashion

Shoes – ASOS

Bag* – Boohoo

Sunglasses* – Sunglasses Shop

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! Stay tuned on my blog next week, There are some exciting posts coming your way!

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

23 responses to “Fashion: Pretty Pansy”

1. Sophie says:

Ah you should definitely wear more yellow – the colour looks gorgeous on you!
    Sophie
    x

2. J.K.B. Young says:

Gosh! Lovin' me some of those sunglasses. Really cute 😀

3. I love the blue and yellow contrast! 🙂

4. Panty Buns says:

You look pretty in your Sugarhill blue and yellow on white pansy print prom dress from Scarlett Fashion. Your long hair and blue sunnies complement the dress nicely.

5. LIVforstyle says:

You should wear yellow more often. Beautiful look.

Liv

6. Such a pretty dress dear
    Lovin it

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

7. Alice Young says:

This is such a cute dress is love the print. You must be so excited for the next few weeks!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

8. I adore this dress, it's so cute and looks great on you!!xx

Honeypot Blogs

9. I adore this dress, it's so cute and looks great on you!!xx

Honeypot Blogs

10. This dress is way too adorable! In love the print and lace up flats!

<3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

11. Missy May says:

Now that's a great lovely dress and suits you oh-so well. 🙂
    Have a blessed week!

missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

12. Laura Gale says:

Beautiful photos doll, I love your style! This whole outfit is on point. My friend Amber has just started a fashion blog in preparation for her upcoming move to Brighton to study fashion communication. I am sure she would love some advice on running a fashion blog and would appreciate speaking to a like-minded person! 🙂 You can find her at Strawberries & Stilettos. Thanks for your recent comment on my blog lovely!xx

Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

13. Emma Reay says:

Love how your glasses match the blue in your dress!

Emma at http://www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

14. Love this outfit, and the colour of those shoes!

Sophie x

15. I just adore your blog so much! I hope you had a great day! xo

Love,
    Bri

16. such a pretty dress! I love your shoes too!

lifeisashoe

17. AforAlyce says:

I really like the print on your dress, perfect for the summery weather!

ADVENTURES IN WONDERLAND

18. Kat says:

such a beautiful dress! you look absolutely stunning 🙂

19. Such a lovely summery dress! Those shoes.?

Tara x