Fashion: Flying Fashionable

July 7, 2015
I’ve just got back from a short break in Spain and it was absolutely lovely! We spent a day in Barcelona which I’m going to do a separate post on because we did see a lot! Today’s post is about what I wore to travel in. I think it’s important to have a little think about your outfit for travelling. You don’t want to be too cold in England or too hot when you land if you’re heading to a tropical destination. Loose fitted clothing is the best especially if you’re flying for quite a long time. Our flight was from Manchester and only turned out to be just under two hours long which wasn’t too bad.

Shoes were a big deal for me, I wanted a pair that I could wear on the holiday, be comfortable in at the airport in case there were any long ques at security or passport control. As I was only taking hand luggage I decided to take these black sandals from Zara which have a little heel on them and weighed the most.

T-Shirt – Zara

Trousers – New Look (Similar)

Shoes – Zara

Bag – Longchamp

Bracelet – Tiffany

Necklace – Tiffany

Watch – Michael Kors

Lastly, Bags! This was the first time travelling with Ryanair and I’d heard a few horror stories but actually it was alright! If you are travelling soon check out this handy table detailing all luggage restrictions and weight allowances for all major airlines here! We were allowed a small suitcase and a small handbag, I decided to take my new Longchamp backpack and a small Tripp suitcase from Debenhams. I need to mention that four wheeled suitcases are the bee’s knee’s – I can’t imagine my life without one now. As I only had hand luggage, we had to take all liquids in a small plastic bag and they had to be under 100ml each. I was unaware that this rule was for anything that smears too, so I had to unpack things like lipsticks, eyeliners and lipliners!

Do you have any tips on what to wear for travelling?

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

13 responses to “Fashion: Flying Fashionable”

1. I love your bag and your photographs are lovely! x
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

2. This is the perfect flight outfit! 🙂
    Tara x

3. LIVforstyle says:

Love this comfy and casual look.

Liv

4. Evon says:

Your pants look ridiculously comfy and have a really cute print! Loving this outfit and your bag. 🙂

Evon | evonschoice.blogspot.com

5. Cat says:

This is such a lovely post. Your hair is beautiful babe! 🙂 x

6. Alice Young says:

I think loose fitting comfy clothes are definitely the best for flying in. I love your trousers!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

7. Those sandals are just gorgeous. I remember seeing them in Zara and wish I had picked them up now.

8. Anne M says:

Always go for comfort when travelling. I love your pants and sandals (plus your cute nail polish)!

9. S, x says:

I love this outfit – chic yet comfy! Also I had no idea Longchamp did backpacks – I have been looking for a stylish backpack for ages and I think this might be the one!

Sophie Cliff

10. I loved Barcelona I need to go back. I really need to invest in a cuter rucksack/backpack KBxx

11. Grace says: