In under four short months I’m going to be jetting off to Orlando, Florida for my 21st Birthday. It’s my first visit to Orlando and as a massive Disney and Harry Potter fan, I cannot wait. We are staying in a Walt Disney World hotel but plan to do a couple of other things as we are there for nearly three weeks.
You might not know this but I am super organized when it comes to travelling. I love planning where to go, see and eat. I’ve already booked reservations in some amazing restaurants in Disney and have read a couple of guidebooks. I thought I would share twenty things I am desperate to do.
1. See the Wishes show at Magic Kingdom (and all the other shows and parades!)
2. Meet Minnie and Mickey (Duh!)
3. Attend Mickey’s-Not-So-Scary Halloween Party
4. Have Lunch at Be Our Guest, Magic Kingdom
5. Meet all the Disney princesses.
6. Attend Mickey’s Backyard BBQ and dance with Mickey!
7. Attempt The Kitchen Sink Challenge at Beaches and Cream
8. Buy another pair of Minnie Ears
9. Buy a Mickey Mouse Balloon
10. Ride the Hogwarts Express
11. Drink Butterbeer
12. Purchase a wand from Olivanders
13. Meet the oh-so-famous Gaston (maybe challenge him to an arm wrestle)
14. Go on Safari in Animal Kingdom
15. Finally ride Rock n Roller after wussing out many times in Disneyland Paris
16. Go to the new I-Drive and Ride the Orlando Eye
17. Attempt drinking round the wold at Epcot
18. Go to the Kennedy Space Centre and meet an astronaut
19. Go to IHOP!
20. Shopping Spree in Sephora (and many other shops)
I may possibly do another in the future but If anyone has any suggestions on anything to see or do please leave them down below!