Food: Sunday Roast at Sun On The Hill, Birmingham

Arriving in Birmingham two years ago, I had no idea where I could find a fabulous Sunday Roast. Two Years on, There still isn’t a vast choice of where to go – Especially in the city center.  The Sun on the Hill on Bennetts Hill is a hidden gem. You’ve got the central location, great price and amazing food. I’ve been quite a few times and thought I would do a little blog post on it and share some photo’s.

The choice of roasts are Beef, Pork and Chicken. I’ve tried both Beef and Chicken (It’s a massive half of a chicken!) and they were both great and all around the £8 price point. All served with Veg, Roast Potatoes and a massive Yorkshire Pudding! I literally have no faults with the food, It’s always spot on! I’d very much recommend this place if you are looking for a good roast in the city center!

If anyone’s got any suggestions of places for a good Sunday Roast let me know! I did try Malmaison a couple of weeks back, It was on the expensive side but you got three courses and the food was heavenly! If you are looking for some other delicious restaurant reviews, check out my Food Directory.

Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin’ | Youtube

11 Comments

1. November 10, 2014 / 10:29 am

Ohh look so yummy! I have family who live in Birmingham (Harbourne) to be exact – I need to know if this restraunt is far from them? As this place looks lovely

LondonBeautyxx

2. November 10, 2014 / 1:22 pm

I'm not exactly sure where Harbourne is but the resturant is central to the city centre, 2 mins walk from New St Station 🙂 xx

• November 13, 2014 / 11:33 pm

Awh, that's a shame! My Boyfriends the same, so on the one occasion he got it off i dragged him there! xo

• November 13, 2014 / 11:34 pm

Oooh! You should definitely try it, worth going in! xo

3. November 11, 2014 / 4:14 pm

That looks so nice! I never knew about this – the nearest roast I know to get from the City centre is the Toby Carvery on Hagley Road, but you have to get a bus out of the city centre for that! I definitely want to try here 🙂

Katrina xx

• November 13, 2014 / 11:35 pm

Ahhh! I tend to go to the Toby Carvery in Sutton Park. Wish there was more roasts about in Birmingham! xo