#SheWearsKipling

Kipling is a brand I’ve always being familiar with, My Grandma and Mum have quite the collection of Kipling bags! So when Kipling contacted me to take part in their #SheWearsKipling campaign I jumped at the chance to get involved.

#SheWearsKipling is all about all the different ways to style up their new collection. They kindly sent me Alenya Shoulder Bag and seen as these bags are so practical, stylish and great for everyday use. I thought I would style it up quite casually and what I would wear to lectures. The fact that the bag is so lightweight and spacious means it’s great to have all my uni work in there and still be stylish with the print.If you’ve being reading my blog for a while, you’ll know that I’m a big fan of animal print so this style is perfect for me.

Top -Matalan

Jeans – Topshop

Jacket* – AD LIB Girl

Shoes – Primark

Bag* – Kipling

Watch – Michael Kors

What do you think of the bag? Do you like Kipling?

Don’t forget that I’m running a giveaway to win tickets to Birmingham’s Festive Gift Fair here.

18 Comments

1. October 24, 2014 / 9:45 pm

Very cute and practical! I love a bit of animal print. <3

Tara xo

2. October 25, 2014 / 8:12 pm

I love the kipling bag….. my mother in law and a close friend are both into kipling, and if they do shoulder bags like this, then I can be into kipling too 🙂

• October 25, 2014 / 8:33 pm

They do loads of different styles so you should check out the website. I never realized how many styled they do! xo

3. October 25, 2014 / 9:50 pm

I'm so sad… I'd never even heard of Kipling until this post lol x

4. October 26, 2014 / 8:24 am

You look so pretty. I like your shoes.
    Do add me via GFC, Bloglovin and G+, will def add you back. Do visit me and comment! It means a lot to me 🙂

5. October 26, 2014 / 9:02 am

We have had Kipling bags for ages, they're so sturdy and come in some great colours and patterns. Just found your blog and love it, the outfit looks great on you 🙂

6. October 28, 2014 / 2:47 am

Your bag is really cute, love how it compliments your blue coat. Great look!

onacruz blog

7. October 28, 2014 / 6:11 pm

These are fantastic photos and I love the lighting/setting of them! I used to use Kipling bags for school, so it's nice to see them in a different way here – thanks for sharing! 🙂

x

8. October 28, 2014 / 10:53 pm

Lovely post, love the bag! I'm obsessed with Kipling – I own 1 handbag, 2 shoulder bags, 1 weekend bag, 3 purses and 1 laptop case. Looking into getting a smaller shoulder bag and an iPad case. They're such an amazing bag company.

Katrina xx

9. October 31, 2014 / 6:16 am

It looks so good. Love the whole outfit.
    Divadiari.blogspot.com