Marco Pierre White’s Steakhouse

May 11, 2013
On Tuesday, It was Alex’s 19th Birthday so we decided to have a fancy meal out. We decided on going to Marco Pierre White’s Steakhouse in The Cube. For the occasion, I had to buy a new outfit – It’s the law, right? I managed to find this gorgeous dress from the Miss Selfridge concession in Selfridges. It was only £12.50 down from £65!
It was our first time at the Marc Pierre White Steakhouse on the 25th floor of The Cube. The restaurant offers panoramic views over the city and also had a Champagne Bar. I decided to go for the Fish and Chips which I really enjoyed and Alex got a steak. Dessert is always my favourite and I got the Chocolate Mousse which was presented in a Martini glass and was utterly delicious. I may have mentioned that we were celebrating a Birthday as Alex’s Sticky Toffee Pudding arrived with a Birthday message. The service was really great at the restaurant and afterwards we headed to the Champagne Bar for a couple of drinks.

Dress – Miss Selfridge

Shoes – New Look

Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse, Birmingham - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse, Birmingham - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger Marco Pierre White's Steakhouse, Birmingham - Rachel Nicole UK Blogger

Let me know if you have been to the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse before. If you have any restaurant recommendations for the Birmingham area, I’d really appreciate them. I’m looking to check out some new places.

13 responses to “Marco Pierre White’s Steakhouse”

1. hannah says:

I need that chocolate mousse!! It sounds like you had a fab time, and how sweet that they wrote happy birthday on your boyfriend's dessert 🙂 love your bargain dress – you look so pretty xx

2. Heidi-likes says:

Sounds amazing, love your pretty dress 🙂

3. Stephanie Lula says:

Such a lovely dress and a great price! Sounds like a nice place to eat, hope you find more places there 🙂

4. Simpsons in Brum is amazing!! But also pretty posh, if you want to go for nice drinks go to Gingers, which is Purnells baby!

Love the dress, cant believe how cheap!

Lena x

5. That dress is pretty, can't believe the price!

Julia x

6. Gemma T says:

Oh wow you look gorgeous.. looks like you had an amazing time! xx

Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

7. Hannah says:

Gorgeous outfit, sounds like your boyfriend had a lovely birthday, you looked so lovely for it!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

8. Sam says:

You look absolutely stunning, what a beautiful dress, it deserves some time on the red carpet! I appreciate you taking the time to stop by and comment. May your week be a great & productive one!

9. RosyChicc says:

You look fab hun! Love the dress, it's gorgeous! <33

I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

XO,